Party Lightsabers?

I was needing to know about this...

I now have the Handmaiden and Visas in my party, but they do not have their own lightsabers.

I outfitted both of them with captured "short" sabers, and customised them, but the short saber just isnt right!

My question/s/ are/is:

1. Can your party members "create" their "own" personal lightsabers, or must I "give" them captured ones?

2. And if not, how the heck do I get them "full" lightsabers, instead of these three short sabers I have?

P.S. -- I modifed the short sabers, why leave them the way that they were!

Unfortunately, yes, you have to find the things, the only buildable lightsaber in the game is your own.

Well darn. Of course there is always ~ giveitem (saber!), but that just ruins the fun! And having two fellow jedi with only short sabers is interesting, so I'll just stick with it!

Thanks for the aid.

If youre talken about the X Box version their are codes that can duplicate an existing lightsaber. Just go to Yahoo and put in, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II Cheats and Walkthroughs. You should be able to exploit some glitches to make as many lightsabers as you want.

Jesus Loves Us All

The random spawn of lightsabers was cheap.  I had this happen to me in two of my own playthroughs...

Well I 100% can get them all full length lightsabers, but that would be cheating.

Also, for my saber, I never "built" it. Bao-Dur kept telling me I needed a Lens (god the way he said it was iritating, made me want to force slap him!).

But after helping Mandalore with everything, right then I "recieved" a Silver Lightsaber? So I've been using it ever since, and the option with Bao-Dur to "create" my saber is gone, so I guess that this is my saber. And I got "my" crystal in it from Dantooine, amongst other upgrades so it is nice and the color that I wanted.

But I was "given" my saber at the end of helping Mandalore with everything, I didnt create it.

If youre talken about the X Box version their are codes that can duplicate an existing lightsaber.  Just go to Yahoo and put in, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II Cheats and Walkthroughs.  You should be able to exploit some glitches to make as many lightsabers as you want.

N0, I have Kot0R 4 PC... :wub:

Mirax

Unfortunately, yes, you have to find the things, the only buildable lightsaber in the game is your own.

That's odd...

I'm finding lightsabers everywere...

but I have KotOR II for PC, and use mods...

(but I didn't add any saber mods...)

Mirax

It seems to be kinda random. Some games I have lightsabers coming out of my ears, sometimes I can't find enough of the stupid things.

It seems to be kinda random. Some games I have lightsabers coming out of my ears, sometimes I can't find enough of the stupid things.

yes, it's odd...

but don't you think they wouldn't be just floating around?

I mean you can get one from a guy who says he has "nothing" of value left, but later in the game you hear about how Jedi artifacts are selling for tons of credits...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The random spawn of lightsabers was cheap.  I had this happen to me in two of my own playthroughs...

Well I 100% can get them all full length lightsabers, but that would be cheating.

Also, for my saber, I never "built" it. Bao-Dur kept telling me I needed a Lens (god the way he said it was iritating, made me want to force slap him!).

But after helping Mandalore with everything, right then I "recieved" a Silver Lightsaber? So I've been using it ever since, and the option with Bao-Dur to "create" my saber is gone, so I guess that this is my saber. And I got "my" crystal in it from Dantooine, amongst other upgrades so it is nice and the color that I wanted.

But I was "given" my saber at the end of helping Mandalore with everything, I didnt create it.

He was telling you that you needed the Lens Fixture part, which you would find on one of the many many Cannoks in the Dxun jungle (I'm guessing you went to Dxun first). Odd, though, that Mandalore didn't give you your last piece. Any other spawn point for a lightsaber gives you the last piece on any other planet.

I was needing to know about this...

I now have the Handmaiden and Visas in my party, but they do not have their own lightsabers.

I outfitted both of them with captured "short" sabers, and customised them, but the short saber just isnt right!

My question/s/ are/is:

1.  Can your party members "create" their "own" personal lightsabers, or must I "give" them captured ones?

2.  And if not, how the heck do I get them "full" lightsabers, instead of these three short sabers I have?

P.S. -- I modifed the short sabers, why leave them the way that they were!

If you have PC I suggest the Ultimate Saber Mod. Look up USM at pcgamemods.com

:ermm: