If Master Replicas made more Lightsabers.

Which Light Saber combination would you want to see made?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which Light Saber combination would you want to see made?

• Double Bladed Blue
    • Double Bladed Purple
    • Double Bladed Green
    • Single/or Double Bladed Yellow
    • Single/or Double Bladed Orange
    • Single/or Double Bladed Silver
    • Single/or Double Bladed Cyan
    • Single/or Double Bladed Viridian
    • Single/or Double Bladed Cooper

I own a single bladed Master Replica saber, and if you dont have one, let me tell you, they are Kool!!! If you're considering buying one, if you can afford it, its worth every penny of it.

I just love my saber :-

Oh I vote Viridian btw

Edited by Benjamin Korr

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I own a single bladed Master Replica saber, and if you dont have one, let me tell you, they are Kool!!!  If you're considering buying one, if you can afford it, its worth every penny of it.

I just love my saber :wub:

Oh I vote Viridian btw

I applaud your statements, I couldn't have said it better myself, it good to see another on the path of Light, the Force FX Lightsabers are really cool, I have the blue on, and I am concidering strongly getting the green one.

Edited by Fionavar

Jesus Loves Us All

Thread Pruned: I am grateful that people engage in such discussions. I would be appreciative that, if someone has posted something with which we disagree or find issue, we will recognise how we respond to one another is a matter of our choice.

And in addition, do please try to post on topic. Feel free to share opinions as they are appropriate. Honouring one's own faith journey is a gift indeed, but please realise that in a pluralistic society, many are on different paths.

"In all things; balance."

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Did it ever occur to you that your arrogant religious prattling might offend others as well? If you don't want such images displayed in signatures then stop your stupid fundamentalist ranting or leave the forums.

swesbrly5iz.gif

I own a single bladed Master Replica saber, and if you dont have one, let me tell you, they are Kool!!!  If you're considering buying one, if you can afford it, its worth every penny of it.

I just love my saber :lol:

Oh I vote Viridian btw

I applaud your statements, I couldn't have said it better myself, it good to see another on the path of Light, the Force FX Lightsabers are really cool, I have the blue on, and I am concidering strongly getting the green one.

I have the "Luke Skywalker" ROTJ green one... It's pretty cool... I've always been a fan of green lightsabers. Would like to get the Darth Maul one though... The coolest thing about that one, is that it's actually two sabers, that you screw together to form the double bladed one...meaning you can display it as two normal lightsabers to get some variation... :D