What new games are you looking forward to?

Haitoku

No, no X-Box 360 for the win. Soon I will have this mighty machine.  :thumbsup:

Er.. Already have one and wouldnt describe it as mighty.

Nice if you have a HD TV. But then so will the PS3 be , with more features besides.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Consoles are a blessing to gamers. When the pc market sucks, I can fall back on my X-Box for new games.

Huh? The Xbox is the PC wannabe :p

PS2 and Gamecube FTW >_<

No, no X-Box 360 for the win. Soon I will have this mighty machine. :)

I want one too, I need a new hotplate :D

I want one too, I need a new hotplate :D

There are less expensive "hotplates" out there.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Really? I was trying to find you a cheaper alternative on the internet right now.

: (

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I can't name a single PS3 title that remotely interests me. I'm a bit sick of JRPGs. They tend to stick a bit too much to outdated conventions both in terms of gameplay and storytelling. That genre would have been the biggest incentive for a PS3. I'd rather watch anime.

For the 360, there are some titles that I could see myself enjoying (it'd be mostly Obsidian and Bioware ones, I would wager), but none of them as of yet is a strong enough incentive to actually consider the console worth a purchase.

Aside from bigger numbers in the specs, I can't really see how any of those two is in any significant way a generation above the PS2 and Xbox. Next-gen graphics mean squat if you don't have next-gen gameplay.

Revolution has the potential to make consoles fun for me again. I'd say there's a good chance I end up getting it, barring a drought of games.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

We did tit!!!  :D

Little mistakes, little freudian mistakes. :D

I'm waiting for Barbarian Invasion to sell even cheaper, so I can scrounge the money needed and be off to play RTR 7.0 as Baktria. :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds