Xbox or Pc

Which is better Xbox or Pc  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better Xbox or Pc

• Xbox
    • Pc

Well I think mods are severely overrated. I rarely find the need or want to use one. That being said, the PC has quick load times, looks better, media patch and I like listening to the music while I surf the web so I'm going with PC.

Many (most?) mods are indeed junk. But every now and then you get one really special one that just takes the game by storm. Like CS for example.

Well I think mods are severely overrated. I rarely find the need or want to use one. That being said, the PC has quick load times, looks better, media patch and I like listening to the music while I surf the web so I'm going with PC.

Hey! <_< ... O, wait, you were talking about- ... :blink:"

I prefer to pool all my resources into the best PC I can get: currently this gives means I have a laptop, so I can not only play games in the sitting room, but also play games out in the garden, if I want. ^_^

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

The consoles will always lose.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I appreciate the fact that I can start playing out of the box. Not to mention how great cordless controllers and decent chairs feel after bending over a keyboard for so long. It's just so...well, fun is the primary factor I base my choices of games and on consoles; there's lots of fun. There really isn't anything else into it. I'm mainly a pc dude, solely because I don't own a console, never have, but the times I play on Xbox or PS2 at my friends my enjoyment is enormous.

I won't vote.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Care to translate your sick?

I have a thing for generic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ehmm...yeah. Typoes aplenty today.

kirottu said:

Yeah, higher quality bugs.

kirottu said: