How Did The Jedi Academy In K2 Get Built Quicky?

It wasn't. It had been there since before Telos was an acidic vapor sauna, as some sort of hub for worldwide sewer/irrigation system.

All Atris probably had to do was rearrange things a bit, and she's had around five years (since like just before Dantooine) to start secretly arranging stuff.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

After the Exile saved Dantoonie from the mercs, the good citizens decided to help rebuild it. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It wasn't. It had been there since before Telos was an acidic vapor sauna, as some sort of hub for worldwide sewer/irrigation system.

All Atris probably had to do was rearrange things a bit, and she's had around five years (since like just before Dantooine) to start secretly arranging stuff.

but if you look at the outside you notice there are four towers around the mesa, so it resembles the academy on coruscant, you would think someone would notice them going up. also why didnt orbital cameras catch the door to the inside if you found it so easily?

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Because it was hidden under that snow bluff. It's often the simplest of defenses that confound the complex. The only way the orbital camaras could have gotten a clear shot at it was if they were actually looking for it, or if the got it from the ground, which defeats the whole purpose of orbital camaras, don't you think?

Who says that those towers weren't there before? I think that my den looks a whole lot like the Oval Office in Washington, D.C., but that doesn't mean it is, does it?

Edited by The Great Phantom

Geekified Star Wars Geek

First off the "academy" on Telos is an old irrigation system from before Telos was bombed. They knew it was there, but Bao-Dur says he had been told it was not in use which means they don't know that Atris is there.

I always do Dantooine first or second so it makes sense that someone presumedly Vrook or the Adare would have put the Enclave back together. If DS maybe Kreia hired the mercs to do it. I mean it's not like she didn't do things behind your back.

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I didn't know that the Academy on Dantooine had been broken... I just thought that the door was jammed shut.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Adare / Azkul hired 'Extreme Makeovers' to do it. They cut the weeds, rebuilt the Enclave and picked out new outfits for the Jedi Masters, even buying new earrings for Zez-Kai Ell and building a home gym for Kavarr. The whole thing took three days, and as the Exile re-entered the Academy, the team (who had been hiding behind foliage) jumped out into the centre of the Enclave, where Kreia killed them all so they wouldn't interrupt the meeting. That's all in the cut content. :)

Edited by darth buch

I didn't know that the Academy on Dantooine had been broken... I just thought that the door was jammed shut.

You are correct. This topic is the result of a misconception about the game.

Unnecessary addendum: The academy was never totally destroyed. It was shot at from space and therefore looked like it had been through a hurricaine, but it was never destroyed totally. Some areas caved in, some greenery got out of control after a while, but it was just the door that wouldn't allow you into the center which made the topic starter believe that it had to be rebuilt, whereas in reality the jedi masters wanted in badly and so moved the rubble from the entrance. Simple.

Um... didn't Blank say that? I figured that all that would be involved in being nailed from space, not to mention: "Some areas caved in..."(Blank in the post above you)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Another thread that has ran its course. Thank you for the participation.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester