killing the jedi masters on the LIGHT side

It's possible to killl some of the jedi masters and still stay on the light side! :(

if you are completely or half way into the light side and your on nar shaddarr for example and your talking to Zez kai-ell he offers to fight you, down side is you might get a few dark side points but you'll get them back again

i'm not sure about vrook and kavar but zez kai-ell can be killed.

Actually the LS/DS meter is completely wronged in Kotor II.

Kill Zez Kai Ell on Nar Shaddaa with LS mastery. After the battle you still have LS mastery. No DS points.

I most often go to Onderon after that. When I take sides with Ponlar against the queen I don't get DS points and then I peacefully persuade the captains to abandon their posts, there isn't a DS point either.

Then Tobin briefs you and when I agree to work with him, no DS points either.

To Dantooine. I side with Azkul. No DS points. I kill Vrook, no DS points. Then I say to Azkul that I don't want his blood money. Hmm, LS points gained.

Back to Onderon. Haha, some people call you a Sith or Dark one. I kill all, but I let Kiph live. Yeah, no problem. I am LS after all.

Yes, yes, LS Mastery and all masters dead.

Query: What am I?

Answer: I am the nice and friendly LS Sith. :(

Master Vandar lives!

Or a very convincing Gizka acting like the slimy spawn of Kreia that they really are!

(That's awesome! I'll have to try that...)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

• 5 months later...
It's possible to killl some of the jedi masters and still stay on the light side!  :p

if you are completely or half way into the light side and your on nar shaddarr for example and your talking to Zez kai-ell he offers to fight you, down side is you might get a few dark side points but you'll get them back again

:D That's a great example of how much choice players really get in this game.

Indeed, it is.

For mixed LS game, it is possible to help Azkul and defeat Vrook without incurring DS points. After defeating Vrook and when Azkul gives your PC 8000 credits, declining it by selecting dialogue option that you are ashamed of what has been done gives LS points.

Only quest on Nar Shaddaa where DS points seem to be incurred is Intergalactic reunion quest of having to kill off Gamorrean and Trandoshan guarding entrance out of Refugee sector so Aaida returns to Lootra. And without killing Exchange overseer Saquesh, one can still attract sufficient attention from Exchange to allow Visquis to extend his hologram invitation.

On Onderon, only DS points that are incurred are from assassinating Bostucco. Otherwise, other situations either don't gain LS/DS points or gain LS points generally.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The sad part is, even if you're lightside, as long as you kill at least one Jedi master, you end up getting the darkside thing in the enclave. The only difference is you don't get force crush, and instead have wimpy force enlightenment. It was really sad... I was looking forward to having only 1 or 2 Jedi Masters lecturing me on how I would bring death to the galaxy in my lightsidedness...

• 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...

It's possible to killl some of the jedi masters and still stay on the light side! blink.png

It possible. Not sure what the point though.

Sorry for my bag English.  :dancing:

• 1 month later...