Suggestion: We need an Exar Kun game

Bokishi

I agree. The *problem* that some might have is that the PC is not the big enchilada because I doubt they would have the PC play Exar or Nomi or any of the other major characters.

But I actually think the roleplaying opportunities are greater that way. "Zero footprint" for the PC when it comes to continuity.

I think we could do with an excellent Exar Kun game. AFter all, everyone knows that he's the coolest Sith Lord EVER. I can see it now, it could kind of be like that Revenge of the Sith game except not crappy.

swesbrly5iz.gif

The only limitation is that the player character can't influence the overall outcome of events.

You know what? That's fine. In order for a game to be good, the player character doesn't have to have the power to alter the course of events for the entire galaxy. There are some very moving stories in both sci-fi and fantasy that focus on "little people" who have no hope of changing the universe, and just want to keep their own little corner of the universe safe and sane.

Yep. We need a game full of flying robotic lobsters, laserwhips, golden flying pirate ships manned by crews of furries, and the rest of that great stuff from the TotJ series.

Aww yeah.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Did someone mention Exar Kun ?

transvsjedi.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Guest The Architect

I don't know much about the EU or any of this stuff but I know that there was kind of like a Jedi Civil War similar to that of K1's war during the Sith Lord Exar Kun's time right?

So why not make a game where your a force sensitive who is taken in by the Jedi Order. Make it that as you progress through the game, you become very powerful and you get to do important missions for the Jedi Order in the game in the war against Exar Kun. Now, depending on your alignment, if your LS, you get a chance to fight Exar Kun in the final-battle and stop the evil Sith Lord and if your DS, your trying to become the new Dark Lord.

Now, instead of killing Exar Kun, make it that in this final battle, you go Exar Kun and kill your main character. How does that sound?