What game do you like better Kotor1 or Kotor2  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What game do you like better Kotor1 or Kotor2

• Kotor1
    • Kotor2

K1 was the beggining of a new form of star wars game a RPG and you could completely chose and effect everythign you did, and it had more of a star wars feel compared to K2, there where distinct differences, the good guys - republic, jedi, bad guys - sith and we could easily relate this back to the star wars series and other star wars games

K2 had the advantages of knowning the feedback of k1 and improving it, they did that to an extent, the infulence, items (better graphics, more realism with the robes and all) and they delivered a good game, also the aspect that you could change your party memebrs to jedi, but the fact that it was cut and barely finished made it lose its touch, if K1 was made with the K2 aspects (what i just said, graphics and all) K1 would easily be the best game, if there is a k3 i would like to see this

Touch

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I will say both..first because:

K1..the story is more complete..and because you are a dark lord

K2..because the gameplay is fun when you play darkside...and your friends can be sith too...you can kill a lot...and you can mess with Disciple by doing force choke in the Ebon Hawk :)

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

K1.

Why? Well - firstly, it was finished. Secondly I like Revan and his/her backstory & of course, his sidekick. Jolee & HK47 were amusing too.

K2 was a bit too dark for my liking - and I'm not talking story - I'm talking the actual worlds like Nar Shaddar. Very grey and bland. Maybe when a certain mod is finished my opinion will change :(.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

• 1 month later...