Who wants to run the Canadian Liberal Party?

Deraldin

Rick Mercer's Liberal Leadership Kit. Only $1000!

From the auction:

Looking for a new challenge? Why not become leader of the Liberal Party? It is possible with the Rick Mercer Report Liberal leadership kit.

Kit includes:

* Fifteen minute consultation/conference call with the RMR writing staff to craft your campaign message. (Staff includes three high school dropouts and a U of T commerce major. Photo not to scale.)

* The use of our colour printer for photos and such. Ink cartridge is running low on magenta.

That should be enough to put you in charge of what was, until recently, a major Canadian political party. So take the plunge and become Liberal leader.

Edited by Deraldin

I'm going to win and run on a campaign based entirely on getting those islands everyone is always bitching about.

War with Denmark will be a sure-fire vote-winner in Canada.

I keep telling people that we should just blow up the island. Once the stump is underwater then no one has any claim on the island. That'll keep those filthy danes off our turf. :mellow:

I'm going to win and run on a campaign based entirely on getting those islands everyone is always bitching about.

I keep telling people that we should just blow up the island. Once the stump is underwater then no one has any claim on the island. That'll keep those filthy danes off our turf. :p

Blow it up, we just want the oilz that lurks below somewhere. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I keep telling people that we should just blow up the island. Once the stump is underwater then no one has any claim on the island. That'll keep those filthy danes off our turf. :p

Fine. Win me that auction and I'll give you drilling rights. :p

Of course since you are drilling in our territory I'll have to take 75% of all oil you pump out...

You guys really should just build a Thunder Dome on the thing, then have each country selects their 5 best guys (in Canadas case, those that we havn't assimilated), and just have a tourney to see who gets it.

Two men enter, one country leaves!

Of course since you are drilling in our territory I'll have to take 75% of all oil you pump out...

Since I by default never read the fine print :p, this sounds like a swell deal. :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Since I by default never read the fine print :p, this sounds like a swell deal. :p

Good.

Now if you will just initial here ___, here ___ and here ___ and then sign here___________, and here___________. :p"

EDIT: It's almost up to $25 000 now. :lol:

Edited by Deraldin

Have they tried some rabid anti-Bush thing?  Usually running your platform on how the other guy sucks is wildly successful.

Everyone's doing it.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Um... hell no? :huh:"

We don't need that much fallout. ;)

you have to admit, it would be... interesting! ;)

really, if you want social liberalism, i'd be all over it. you'd just have to put up with my hard core capitalist based everything else.

taks

comrade taks... just because.