"Sith" Fleet

Okay, when you talk to all the characters in KotOR I (and many in KII), they all mention how Revan took at least 1/3 of the Republic Fleet with him, and how many later joined his cause.

Now, did Bioware (and maybe even Obsidian) misportray the Sith Fleet? At the battle of the Star Forge, every ship looks like the Leviathan (which was an "Interdictor Cruiser", probably one of the most primitive types that more likely than not just scrambled one's hyperdrive, since the gravity-well projector was relatively new by the Galactic Civil War). But, Carth knows the Leviathan as his ex-mentor's vessel.

Perhaps the Sith Fleet should have more Republic-looking ships? I know that the Star Forge made a bunch of newer ships (like the fighters, obviously), but could it have really remade a bunch of ships almost exactly like the ones over M5? (Not to mention the Ravager, which was also a Republic ship).

Just wanna know what you think. If the fleet WAS misportrayed, then the reason could have been to show which fleet was the good guy, and which was the bad one... Still, wouldn't it really have driven the point home if the Republic was fighting ships that looked exactly like their own?

Hmmm...

:ph34r:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

But, "The Sith capital ships were former Republic vessels taken by their traitorous captains, but the bulk of the invasion force was a seemingly inexhaustible number of these adaptable fighters." (Star Wars website).

So the fleet should be somewhat made of hammerheads...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Carth knew about the Leviathan not because it was Karath's vessel when he was on the Republic's side. Karath got the Leviathan after joining the Sith. Carth probably knows it because of it being the thing that bombarded Telos.

He would only know the exterior of the vessel then. He wouldn't know its layout. Hammerheads were either retired vessels are vessles that were in production and had to be quickly rushed out (just like KOTOR 2) to combat Revan.

As to the layout, it is highly probable that all of those Sith capital ships has the same layout. Considering how experienced Carth was, it is highly probable that he had participated in one if not several boarding actions by the time of the destruction of the Endar Spire.

swesbrly5iz.gif

The Star Wars website says how many of the capital ships in the Sith Fleet were actually taken from the Republic, which Carth and several others (Jedi Masters, if you feel like taking them at their word for once :huh: ) said.

That, and the Ravager also a Republic Ship, which nobody can argue with, simply because Mandalore says so (along with Visas, a few Mandalorians, and the Republic Admiral, either Carth or some bald guy).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I always thought that Republic were hurry to create battle fleet against sith. Hammerheads were faster and cheaper to build, so why not? Of course, they didn't know about SF...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

what i mean is, it is edited and not always accurate and/or doesnt provide the right information... there is a better source for situations like these called the wookiepedia... no need for negativity and yes, efficiency is relevant when gaining correct information... :rolleyes:

Edited by Revan_Returns

it looks republic too :)

Indeed, just watch Episode II and III again to see...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee