Bao-Dur's pet "Remote"

It can be damaged?

... Wow, I know so little about Bao-Dur... I didn't even know he could be Jedi until a few weeks ago... And I'd gained full influence with everybody else 'cept Mandalore 'cause I always got him way late in the game...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

If you mean during the endgame stuff, no, there's not.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yeah like the Remote can be blown up with Mira's rockets, if it gets caught in the blast

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Nope... just "remote"... that was all I searched for

HK-love definition (Dialog.TLK search):

Answer: Many organic meatbags find that question difficult to answer, Master, but I believe I can provide you with a satisfactory definition.Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it.Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds.