HK and Revan

well he was taken apart plenty of times,and remember in K1 we found HK in tatooine who ever he got there.But the point is is that he has been tossed around from person to person planet to planet and thats all I can say for right now,and However he got scattered

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

well revan didn't build HK himself... he HAD HK built so some wierdo engineer had a engineers wet dream and put the contents of that dream into hk... and wrote it down so he could have that dream any time he wanted.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Best guess is that they simply based the HK-50 models on HK-47 after they (the guys building HK-50's on that droid world in the cut content) took HK-47 apart and put him back together, or got hold of some schematics, or something like that. When they did that they made improvements.

Those weren't improvements! Simply chrome does not compare to rusty red, and the clean voice the HK-50's have is not the kind of fear inducing voicer HK-47 has.

I think in one of the cut dialogue scenes G0T0 finds hk deactivated and takes his scemantics and decides to create more of them. hk then wakes up, activates his assassintation protocols, and tries to kill G0T0, i think thats how the scene goes.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

Best guess is that they simply based the HK-50 models on HK-47 after they (the guys building HK-50's on that droid world in the cut content) took HK-47 apart and put him back together, or got hold of some schematics, or something like that. When they did that they made improvements.

How about Telos? The HK's have nothing to do with M4-78

And how they got the schematics... get back to that later; have to re-listen to the cut Factory lines before I can answer that...

Quoting cut convo:

Answer: The first of our creators didn't build us from scratch, obsolete one. Assassin droids were always in demand, and the templates already existed. Revan commissioned us to be build to be spread through the Republic fleet as communication units to disable any ships that would not follow him to war. But we were de-activated for a time. A long time. And when we awoke the battle has passed us by; yet there was another that came before us and gave us a new purpose. We would search the galaxy for Jedi, hunt them and bring them to our new master, and for that our numbers intended to be increased.
Edited by BattleCookiee

Interesting. Very interesting.

I still believe that during HK-47 was serving many masters, some owner got the droid's schematics and whatnot. The creators of the HK-50s just used those and probably did some improvements.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]