sith marauder strategy guide

that is aweful kind of yu bt im a cheap skate an i was wondering if any1 knew a good web guide cos i always feel better playing the most powerful character possible for my respective class. so ye in conclusion i dont need any specific information just general tips or even better a specific guide for building a marauder character.

thanx an sry if i was a bit unspecific

Edited by Darth matty

Rage--> Hack 'n' Slash --> Blah blah --> raagh, I just kill you and take your stuff --> Hack 'n' Slash --> Hack 'n' Slash --> Hack 'n' Slash... And Hack 'n' Slash :huh: (trust me, it works)

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Just load up on STR, CON, and DEX, whether it's through natural progression or by all sorts of item bonuses. You won't need many skills, since you can hack and slash your way through everything, and your henchm-, er, party members, can use their skills to make stuff for you.

Use Force Rage liberally, and also load up on Master Force Speed. Saber choice (single or double) really won't matter much, since you're going to be unstoppable against anyone. There are some nice combinations, though, when it comes to using lightsaber forms and feats:

Master Power Attack + Shien, using two keen upgraded sabers: With each critical hit, you have a chance of doing quad damage. Yes, doing 200 points of damage with a single hit is possible.

Master Critical Strike + Shien, using keen upgraded saber: Excellent chance of delivering critical hits each round, and each critical hit has the chance of doing triple, instead of double, damage.

Master Critical Strike + Ataru, using keen saber: Great chance of delivering a critical hit in the first place.

Master Critical Strike + Juyo, using keen saber: Great chance of a critical strike becoming a double damage strike, extra attack as well.

Master Flurry + Juyo: Extra two attacks, even before Force Speed is taken into effect.

Those are just but a few examples.

You don't need to use Force Powers for offense, since you can kill anything with your saber.