Star Wars Movies Are Satanic?

LoneWolf16

2.  A boy must eat everything on his plate. But if your son pesters you to serve corn on the cob, hot dogs or sausages, that is your signal to change his diet. Try serving meals that more effectively evoke a hankering for the fragrant delights of the female genitalia. An artichoke stuffed with tuna fish will usually do the trick.

That made me spit coke on the screen I hope your happy.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Pastor Orders Men to Only Think About Jesus While Masturbating

"This policy will in no way open the floodgates, so to speak.  Punishment for violations of the new restrictions will be swift and certain.  The Bible says that if a part of our body offends us, we must cut it off (Matthew 5:29-30).  Any man found to have engaged in sexual thoughts during the process, or to have reached full fruition without capturing the full emission, will have his organ severed and his preferred hand amputated.  And every man will know that when that happens, his destiny is Hell, for as God told us: "He that is wounded in the stones or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord"  (Deuteronomy 23:1).  Rest assured, God takes no stock in the Satanic adage: "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.".

The Link Between Catholics and Homosexuals aiee.gif

Edited by Baley