Raven vs. Luke Skywalker

Revan vs. Luke  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Revan vs. Luke

• Revan
    • Luke
    • STFU already

Revan is pretty overrated, he isn't even the most powerful force adept of his time.

I didn't vote, but I'm considering option 3.

Actually, there may be some truth in that. It can be argued Darth Nihilus was the most powerful force user of his time, despite being an utter pansy when it came to fighting him.

Even without Nihilus, Nomi Sunrider and Exar Kun both could have been more powerful than Revan. I think a lot of people (including Obsidian devs) tend to blow Revan's power out of proportions. If you go back to K1, Revan is powerful, but isn't the uber force-god many make him out to be.

Edited by Mothman

Revan, need jedi assitance. By that, I mean he needs other Jedi to help him defeat enemies. Luke however, in his time had no jedi, just troops with guns. Their were only a few. But, that was when he was still in traning.

Now, I don't like the original series ( they were all great movies though)

I like Revan, but I just don't doubt that he would win. Why don't we do a real life test.

Luke in real life: an actor

Revan in real life: a simulato

Darth Revan: lol, u r a noob. hahahaha. i so pwnz u ****

Luke: Oh really. I'm an actor and your a cd disk lets see those chances

*actor of luke pulls out the lightsaber he used in the movies and smashes the disk, Xbox, and the tv*

I guess beating a CD with a flimsy stick would do a lot. <_<

Then again, Mission was under age, so you may do some hard time in a Selkath prison, forced to listen to their terrible croaky voices singing praises to the glory that is the endless ocean and most likely wind up as firaxa shark bait after they tie a big T-bone steak to your crotch and chuck you in...but Juhani...I wonder if she likes kittystyle.  :-

Who says Earth rules are SW-rules. Besides; nobody has to find out and if they do it's: "Zaalbar, Life Debt!" bye bye fishy fishy...

And Juhani kitty-style... ;) (the big question is as Cat-like would she do doggy or does she turns on a rampage then? o:))

Revan is pretty overrated, he isn't even the most powerful force adept of his time.

I didn't vote, but I'm considering option 3.

Actually, there may be some truth in that. It can be argued Darth Nihilus was the most powerful force user of his time, despite being an utter pansy when it came to fighting him.

Even without Nihilus, Nomi Sunrider and Exar Kun both could have been more powerful than Revan. I think a lot of people (including Obsidian devs) tend to blow Revan's power out of proportions. If you go back to K1, Revan is powerful, but isn't the uber force-god many make him out to be.

Also, the Exile could well be stronger than Revan.

the reason Nihilus went down so fast was because he had a slight problem of perception there... let's see this guy eats up whole worlds and is able to manipulate people like dolls all across the galaxy. I would think it'd be hard to keep track of things up close.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

oi seriously guys, what a silly thread, i mean, it wouldnt even be a contest, Luke would just wipe the floor with him.

Dont get me wrong, im a Revan Fanboy, and i think Revan would be a better general of Armys than Luke, and perhaps a better duelist, but i mean... Luke is Luke.. you cant beat him. His force powers and mastery of the force are off the charts.

And Nihilus sucked so hard because he steals or 'eats' force power, but the Exile doesnt have his own force base, he just steals it off other force sensitive people (hence his force bonds) so Nihilus couldnt attack him, also because Nihilus and the Exile are both wounds in the force, Nihilus was created by the exile, so its kind of a Neo/Agent Smith thing going on.

But yeh.., Luke everytime easily

The Emperor had his punk ass pretty well beat. Lighting from the finger tips and all.

But no, I see your point. Writhing on the ground and screaming like a little girl, bolts of darkside energy ripping through him...just made Luke seem so...so totally badass and unbeatable. :luck:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Means George

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

**** his word. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Yup. You could actually beat Dark Jedi with fists only...And when he slice you with lightsaber, you only lose hitpoints, not hand, head etc... :wub:"

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Luke was getting destroyed by force lightning in ep. 6. Last I checked, Reven could do force wave, lightning storm and had master speed. At least with what I've seen, Reven would crush Luke.

That was padawan-Luke, i.e., Luke from ancient history. Luke has become far more powerful since then. Even Revan was a padawan once, and clearly wasn't by the end of K1. If you want to have a fair comparison to the level 20 Revan, then you have to look at Luke in the New Jedi Order series... Which means Luke will kick Revan's rear all the way to a period a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... :wub:

This should be absolutely no competition whatsoever. Luke is focused on simply because he was destined, just like the Exile was, to bring about the rebirth of the Jedi Order. In a duel, Revan wouldwin simply because he is one of the most powerful Force users who ever lived. If Luke is a powerhouse, then Revan is a blazing sun.

swesbrly5iz.gif

This should be absolutely no competition whatsoever.  Luke is focused on simply because he was destined, just like the Exile was, to bring about the rebirth of the Jedi Order.

The Exile is desinted to bring about the rebirth of the Jedi Order?!? That's the first I hear of it... Revan (if LS) and Bastila seem to be just as likely candidates.

The Exile could be instrumental in bringing a new order about, but we don't even know how many other masters are still in hiding (Nomi is probably one), and an exiled jedi who is a wound in the force doesn't seem to make for the best of founders. That force wound has to be resolved first, before that is likely to happen.

In a duel, Revan wouldwin simply because he is one of the most powerful Force users who ever lived.  If Luke is a powerhouse, then Revan is a blazing sun.

On what basis? Revan may have been powerful in his time, but he still didn't see Malak's betrayal, wasn't able to resist the masters reprogramming his mind, couldn't resist the dark side, etc...

People really need to consider the New Jedi Order novels or at least read up on Luke's later life before they pass judgment on his abilities - he became far stronger than Anakin/Vader or Revan ever did. And before people say they hate the EU and don't accept it, bear in mind that KotOR is EU also. >_<