Pwnage!

WITHTEETH

I'm going with the "some goober thought he'd be funny and type in "owned" and misspelled it, but to save face he made up some bogus explanation. Someone else saw it, thought it was witty, and started intentionally do it."

Since that day, IQs have persistently dropped.

I'm going with the "some goober thought he'd be funny and type in "owned" and misspelled it, but to save face he made up some bogus explanation.  Someone else saw it, thought it was witty, and started intentionally do it."

Since that day, IQs have persistently dropped.

ewwwww pwned :cool:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Thankfully these days in gaming talking like a retard is old and only tolerated for single word terms. CS for example, "knifxored!12" would be tolerated (though the 2 is really pushing it). "lik wtf u ghay hax. u lam use teh awp111roflcopternoooooob" just isn't cool anymore (remarkabley it once was, though one must take into account the majority of CS players are 14 year old kids).

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts