Aliens Interbreeding

Zachech

Is it ok for humans and aliens or aliens and aliens to interbreed? Or just gross?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok for humans and aliens or aliens and aliens to interbreed? Or just gross?

• Acceptable
    • Gross (and impossible)

This is awsome! Are we gonna fly through space, fighting monsters, and teaching alien women to love? - Fry

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 2 months later...

If you're fishing for TOMBS points, then you're going to have to find better loot than that.

Find me one the fabled Dark Raven/Gabs quote dialogs, and then I'll be impressed.

Also: Orcs are still fugly and ever present as they rear their ugly heads WOUNDING the eyes of everything good lookin', so we must be champions for the cause of H4wt not Rot. Speaking of which, there's been a remarkable increase of fugliness recently. And I'm not talking about your run-of-the-mill Orc ugliness...I'm talking about Nikko from K2 uber fugliness. Hmm, Tale, have you been breeding again?

manthing2.jpg

I don't fish for TOMBS points, you guys hand them to me on a silver platter.

Anyrate, I could go find the fabled Gabs/Dark Raven dialogs, but considering I'm the one that blew the whistle prematurely on her identity crisis in the first place I think we're both past that.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I don't see HOW we'd interbreed, anyway. You'd need to find some recombinant for the DNA/alien goo.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Those darn "grey-backs" comming across the "atmosphere" illegally taking away all the jobs from hard working "earthlings." I'm building a fence to keep them out.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

more like "planetary shield" amirite?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Those darn "grey-backs" comming across the "atmosphere" illegally taking away all the jobs from hard working "earthlings." I'm building a fence to keep them out.

And it's not like we're calling for absolute extradition of illegal aliens. We're willing to offer an amnesty program for those who abandon their anal-probing ways.

manthing2.jpg

Why do I get the feeeling some of you chaps are just trying to improve the oddss of SOMETHING being willing to breed with ye. :-

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.