Why can't Bao Dur wear jedi robes?

Will I restore them? No. I have no modeling expertese. I'm sure that a modeller at Holowan will do it eventually.

Well, ment you all. :- Stupid engine :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Well, all it would really take is making them more to Bao-Durs build and put the arm in. With the new mdlops coming out, its very possible that we could see these in the future.

If OE can't... who can (without taking ALOT of time and a large team)?

Just see; OE made Kotor2 in a year and Team Gizka needs more to restore the cut content (which is FAR less than 50% of the entire game; and all the stuff is already there)...

They should have used a decent engine like Source. OE was outdated before they begun work on the game.

HA. And what the hell is OE? Obsidian Entertainment Engine?

Atleast PNJ will use UE3 and NWN's Electron looks nice enough...

Edited by BattleCookiee

If you mean the Jal Shey(sp?) and similar armors, Bao-Dur cannot wear them. The only things he can wear and have no restriction on Force powers are the normal clothes and the miner uniform.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Zabrak live on the planet Iridonia  ;)"

lol ..all of them in the entire galaxi??

and beside the its not the point, Jabba the Hutt lives on Tatooine but wouldnt rever to him as a Tatooinian now would u??

but anyway Bao Dur isnt living on iridonia atm and who to say he was born there anyway, because he never tell us that

Edited by Keenon

Now we are Humans of Planet Earth. Are we to be refered to as "Humans" or "Earthlings"...?

And wouldn't both be correct?

true in a that on earth there are ONLY humans, but in the SW galaxy there atre 100s of species an 1000s of diff worlds

i mean a Zabrak born on Corelia would be what??

true in a that on earth there are ONLY humans, but in the SW galaxy there atre 100s of species an 1000s of diff worlds

Wait? What about the monkeys, tigers, dogs, cats, spiders, snakes, lions, wolfs etc.?

And even if they are born on a different planet it seems like a normal thing as to say that somebody is from that planet. Not all Twi'lek are from the same planet, but you can surely call all of them Ryllothans (was it Rylloth actually? I am not THAT into SW-lore)...

The Zabrak species mainly come from Iridonia and from a number of colony worlds. Most Zabraks tend to identify themselves by the colony they're from. Ergo, if they're from Iridonia, they will call themselves Iridonian. It's just a way of further identifying themselves.

I guess a similar comparison would be if you ran into a group of people from your country while you're travelling abroad, one of the first things you'd ask is where (city/province/state) they're from.

I doubt a Zabrak born on Corellia would call himself a Corellian, seeing as it's not a Zabrak colony per se, though I guess it would be left up to the individual whether he wants to be referred to as such.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital