Why can't Bao Dur wear jedi robes?

It's really frustrating if you convert Bao Dur to a jedi.

On the one hand, you could decide to make him one of those armored jedi, only Bao Dur is a Consular and he needs his force powers. Argh!

Why the heck did they do that, anyway? Every single jedi robe in the game specifically names Bao Dur as the only one who can't wear it.

um, on crack you are. A Guardian he is. Perhaps Disciple you were thinking of?

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Yeah, it is annoying. Perhaps because of hand...or something else.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

He can wear the miners uniform and still cast force powers.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Yeah, but the miners uniform doesn't look cool. And it's all about looking cool.

I would, assume, though, that the reason it'd be best for someone with a laser arm not to wear flapping, loose clothing made of dry material would possibly be due to the fire hazard.

I got some cool Bao-Dur armor that lets him use force powers. It's SuperSquall's Prestige Padawans, I think. But if you got the X-Box version, I'm sorry man.

Which is why PCs rule over consoles. Mods! :)

Wouldn't the pc rule anyway? :D :ph34r:

It's not so much that PCs rule, but rather that consoles are like a kiddie bike with training wheels. :)

A simple answer could be that Bao Dur is *Special*

Besides, a good way to overcome this problem is to simply give him force powers that are not restricted by armour. That way he gets the defence bonuses and can still cast decent support forcepoints like Force Heal I think and others, I havent played in a while so I cant give a list of suitable force powers.

Im sure people can live without Bao Dur using force lightning, as you have plenty of people who can do that :)

eff all of you elitist snobs. :ph34r: *Runs and hides in flame proof 'panic room'*

:)

You're my favourite person today.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I got some cool Bao-Dur armor that lets him use force powers. It's SuperSquall's Prestige Padawans, I think. But if you got the X-Box version, I'm sorry man.

Which is why PCs rule over consoles. Mods! :(

Yes PCs OWN X-boxs...

MODS RULE!!!!

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Bao-Dur was originally going to be given special robes. You bring him a robe and he converts it so that only he can wear them. That didn't go to far obviously (though all VOs have been done).

hmmm i wonder if i could use my cord to the comp with my xbox and download mods from there....

I believe there is more to it then that. I know you have to have your Xbox specially modded to have mods...

Edited by Wild Storm

hmmm i wonder if i could use my cord to the comp with my xbox and download mods from there....

I believe there is more to it then that. I know you have to have your Xbox specially modded to have mods...

I think Wild Storm is correct...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

others, I havent played in a while so I cant give a list of suitable force powers.

Im sure people can live without Bao Dur using force lightning, as you have plenty of people who can do that ;)

and if he follows yoru darkside allignment? force lightning, choke and drain are the most important, recognised, powerfull moves that the sith have so what sort of sith lord would you be without lightning?

:(

You're my favourite person today.

*Bows*

Bao-Dur was originally going to be given special robes. You bring him a robe and he converts it so that only he can wear them. That didn't go to far obviously (though all VOs have been done).

Hahaa! Will you restore 'em? :ermm: Or is it even possible?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)