Yet Another Escaped Criminals Problem

Hey, I am playing LS Jedi Consular. First, when I played on Telos, the escaped criminals mission was a mission thatI could not continue. So I played on, and finished that planet's quests. I just finished the Telos surface and handmaiden Academy missions and now I'm back at Telos again with the Ebon Hawk. I saw that I still could not get the two criminals to appear at czerka office, but I found the fix from Team-Gizka and downloaded it. So after restarting the game I went to the czerka office and they appeared, but they ran away. I didnt know what to do at this point, so I went down to the TSF office and told green they escaped. I was not given the option to 'lie' about killing them. So I am stuck now. It's still on the journal/missions list.

Edited by Jackthefoxhunter

The fix from Gizka tends to fix this by having them spawn on Telos proper. Which they were supposed to, and on xbox occasionally they will. Just not often.

In your situation, it's too late storywise to finish the quest. Remember for next time through.

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

my question is unique and has not been answered in the FAQ...as this is still a problem AFTER downloading the 'fix' from Team-Gizka restoration project page

So, you have been done on the ground and in the Academy already???

Doesn't really sounds like it...

Yes, I have been down to the ground and finished the academy. When I got back to Telos, I realized that it had not finished the quest. So I looked on to this forum for help. I read that I had to download the fix from the restoration site. So I did that and the criminals appeared. Then they made a run for it, I went down to grenn and told him, and nothing has happened. Am I stuck with this in the journal??? If so, is there any way I can remove it from the journal entry (perhaps by editing any files in the game folder?)

Well, ofcourse the fix cannot solve it now anymore, since they appear on the surface... and since you already done the surface and there is no way to get back there after the Academy.

And yes, you can delete it. Download the Kotor Savegame Editor (links found in the FAQ) and use it to "remove quest" the Escaped Criminals entry. (don't forget to commit the changed). Do know this is NOT the only unfinishable quest in the game (also once again see the FAQ)

where is this FAQ that you speak of? I have not found any info about the savegame editar.

HINT: LOOK AT THE MOD THREAD...

2ED HINT: IF YOU CAN'T FIND THAT, COME BACK AND I WILL POST A LINK 2 THE KSE...

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

where is this FAQ that you speak of? I have not found any info about the savegame editar.

HINT: LOOK AT THE MOD THREAD...

2ED HINT: IF YOU CAN'T FIND THAT, COME BACK AND I WILL POST A LINK 2 THE KSE...

Deadly_Nightshade

sorry I cant find it, please help

One more thing: WHERE THE HELL is visas?

I am FULLY light now, with the light side mastery.

I have gone back into the ship. She ISNT THERE.