Bastila vs Mara Jade

Who wins teh fight?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins teh fight?

• Bastila
    • Mara Jade

That's easy. Bastila would win - and if anyone doubts why, well, she has a bond with Revan. And Revan would easily hold his own against any of the Jedi Masters or Sith Lords. Therefore, using the strenght of the bond, Bastila would win.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

she's just the force sensitive hand of palpitine... think vader... only without the military back up and more covert...

oh and she weds luke later in the EU.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest The Architect
she's just the force sensitive hand of palpitine... think vader... only without the military back up and more covert...

oh and she weds luke later in the EU.

Thanks for the info. Is it just me or does that sound really corny? Why the hell didn't Palpatine train her and why didn't Yoda or Obi-Wan ever mention her or tried to grab her and train her? And what the hell, I thought Jedi were not supposed to fall in love or get married, and what's next, because Mara Jade's a force sensitive I suppose she becomes a Jedi even though she's too old for training right?

I mean Luke and Anakin were exceptions because they had rare connections to the force and it would of been foolish to ignore their power and not train them but come on! Mara Jade is an adult, and don't tell me she has some ultra powerful connection to the force like Anakin or Luke too. Adults rarely get trained, most of them are turned down if they are too old unless they have the potential to become extremely powerful...

However, Mara Jade may not have been trained, I could just be jumping to conclusions.

Edited by The Architect

EU was made before the love rules, so in NJO they redid all of the rules for the jedi order and made it so you were allowed to love and have children. and Jade was trained enough that she was on par with Luke during the Sarlacc fight. (one of the major plot points in Heir to the Empire is a dream where she snags lukes lightsaber from midair when he tries to grab it.) but the emperor didnt' train her beyond a point because he didn't want her to become a threat to his power base.

Guest The Architect
EU was made before the love rules, so in NJO they redid all of the rules for the jedi order and made it so you were allowed to love and have children. and Jade was trained enough that she was on par with Luke during the Sarlacc fight. (one of the major plot points in Heir to the Empire is a dream where she snags lukes lightsaber from midair when he tries to grab it.) but the emperor didnt' train her beyond a point because he didn't want her to become a threat to his power base.

Fair enough, but there's a problem there. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker would have been a threat to Darth Sidious power, so why would he teach him the ways of the Sith? The apprentice is supposed to surpass the master, Sidious didn't care if he died, he wanted the Jedi Order to be wiped out and the Sith to live on and rule.

Because Darth Sidious knew that if Darth Vader was not mechanical he would of killed him and took on a new apprentice, so if Mara Jade was so powerful, he could of trained her, and perhaps she could of killed Vader, and become the Dark Lord's apprentice then perhaps she would of killed Sidious, become the new Dark Lord and she would of taken on a new apprentice. See what I'm getting at?

Fair enough, but there's a problem there. Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker would have been a threat to Darth Sidious power, so why would he teach him the ways of the Sith? The apprentice is supposed to surpass the master, Sidious didn't care if he died, he wanted the Jedi Order to be wiped out and the Sith to live on and rule.

Because Darth Sidious knew that if Darth Vader was not mechanical he would of killed him and took on a new apprentice, so if Mara Jade was so powerful, he could of trained her, and perhaps she could of killed Vader, and become the Dark Lord's apprentice then perhaps she would of killed Sidious, become the new Dark Lord and she would of taken on a new apprentice. See what I'm getting at?

Dude, I really suggest you read the Zahn books. Seriously. She was known as "The Emporer's Hand", and he had the ability to both cut her off from the force, and undo such, depending much on his whims. In fact, she even kills Luke Skywalker, whom she later marries. Twisted, huh? Mara kicks absolute ass. Mara vs. Bastila, Mara wins, thirty seconds after the opening round bell. No contest.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Don't we get to see them make out first?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Bastila owns. ;)

And Vader wasn't threat to Palpy after epIII. After Mustafar, his powers were about 80% of Palpys powers.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Bastila owns over all...

except Mara Jade Skywalker (key name there)

Very good point.

I'm not sure who'd win - Mara would have more experience at killing Jedi, but Bastila's got the whole Battle Meditation thing going for her. Hmm...

As Battle Meditation wouldn't be particularly helpful in one-to-one combat, I'll go with Jade.

Bastilla:ooohhhmmmmm (battle beditation)

Mara: Huh.... stupid idiot (smacks bastilla then starts kicking her while she's down)

Yeah. And she died to sadness! Hah :D

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)