Bloody vikings

metadigital

Posted by CmdrTaco on Tuesday February 28, @03:30PM

from the we're-going-to-have-to-ask-you-to-come-with-us dept.

An anonymous reader writes "Adam Vitale, aka Batch1 aka Baxter, 25, of Boynton Beach, FL, and his partner Todd Moeller, aka M3rk, of New Jersey, are accused of sending nearly 50,000 pieces of spam e-mail to more than 1.2 million AOL subscribers. US Secret Service agents used a confidential informant to hire Moeller and Vitale to deliver spam, which advertised a computer security product."

topicspam.gif

Linkie to mugshot

FEDERAL CHARGE VIOLATION-

* BOOKED FOR SECRET SERVICE/CHG: INTERNET SPAMING 18USC 1037 (A)92), (A)(3), (B)(2)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Fine I went there. I try and bring humor to your day and you get all anal on me.

There to prove I went there.

US Secret Service agents used a confidential informant to hire Moeller and Vitale to deliver spam, which advertised a computer security product.

Moeller charged the informant $6,500 so that he and Vitale could buy the computer equipment to send the junk mail, court documents show.

Moeller also struck a deal with the informant, netting him half the proceeds from the sale of the security product and a payment of $40,000 from the initial profits.

Todd Moeller has several ROKSO hits for being in spam affiliate programs, notably lifesmile. He also pumped pills.

Spammer Christopher J. Brown, aka Swank, outs Vitale as being part of g00dfellas.com.

SOURCE: TheSpamDiaries.blogspot.com; Sun Sentinel; ROKSO

Eh, there seems to be something wrong with that link. This is what I got:

One of my friends knew the blonde so he called out her name and we pulled the car into a parking spot and started talking. She looked into the car and noticed the boxes full of records stacked in the back seat of my Dads 1970 FuryIII.

We talked for a while and all at once she reached in through the window and pull the keys out of the ignition and starting running down the street laughing and shouting back that I couldn

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.