several bugs(?)

Several problem occurs when I play the game:

1. every time i click on scrolling bars in menus, the game stops responding.

2. Periodically weird clipping happens, the graphic becomes partially black and the character stops moving or start jump in random direction.

3. When clicking options in the consoles, most of the time i get big delay after each click. Some times the console window just shut itself down and all the object (consoles, doors and containers) become "unclickable". Seldom it works normal.

3. Atton never wanted to join me, on the Ebon Hawk exit movie he is shown on the c.ockpit but when i proceed further in the game he is not found on board of the ship ... obviously.

4.Kreia mentions wanting to fight the Sion at crew quarters as soon as i enter them.. yet she continue to follow me around.

5. When reaching the Hangar Bay for the last time the screen blinks as if there is something that can't get loaded properly.. I'm not sure what's that about.

Sorry if some of them were mentioned before but i was unable to find any solutions for these.

The game has the latest patch.

running with AMD Athlon 64Xp Dual Core Processor 3800+

graphic card Radeon X800GT driver version 8.11 (had older driver version too, but same problems)

*edit* OS WinXP

Edited by Arimar

running with AMD Athlon 64Xp Dual Core Processor 3800+

graphic card Radeon X800GT driver version 8.11 (had older driver version too, but same problems)

the dual core is most likely your problem...

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot