Female PC hair length...

Some of the mods from Red Hawke is way to over powered but the making Canderous and Mission a jedi were interesting. I mostly use just skin mods because the item mods tend to be really uber. I also use my own mods that lowers the experience gain through fighting and readjusting the weapon damages makes the game more challenging. Melee weapons are way too over powered compared to their range weapon counterparts, and since the majority of foes uses range weapons it made the game easy.

I simply readjusted the range weapons damage that it mirrors the PnP versions. Mind you this made the non-force users in the party more useful as well, but when you get hit with a critical from a heavy repeating blaster it will more than likely hurt you a great deal or kill you on the spot.

Harvey

Can't wait for it to come out. How many months have they worked on it now? Geez.

I use the USM Mod too, reason: got tired of seeing that boring, dull white hilt all the time.

Edited by Ioini

For Gabrielle;

We will all use the Team Gizka mod in the end...  :x"

Of course we would get that.

other then people on X-boxs, who wouldn't?

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

yes well still not everyone will get it

yes, people who don't want the cut sections of the game will not get it... :(

And I think your the only one who fits that bill... <_<

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot