Female PC hair length...

Any way to get a head with longer then neck length hair? I know a couple of the NPCs got longer hair. But tried useing those with the save editer...but can't use those and equip some key outfits. But there seems to bea trend of short haired females in ALL of SW.

Not looking for a__ length hair mid back is fine. But neck length is abit too short...there is hair that looks like it would be that long but it's all rolled and bunned up to be again neck length:/

Any way to get a head with longer then neck length hair?  I know a couple of the NPCs got longer hair.  But tried useing those with the save editer...but can't use those and equip some key outfits.  But there seems to bea trend of short haired females in ALL of SW.

Not looking for a__ length hair mid back is fine.  But neck length is abit too short...there is hair that looks like it would be that long but it's all rolled and bunned up to be again neck length:/

Get some MODs... :-

(unless your on a X-box :huh: )

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

mods take the fun outta playin ( in most cases)

not really, most mods I use just change the looks of people and add new quests into the game...

if you don't like them 2 bad for u!

(I do have a few Uber items just in case, but they are the kill-sticks included in the game)

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

ive use mods once in KOTAR at my friends house, but i use them all the time in Halo 2.

mods should not all be judged by one try...

I would recomend you look at any of the Modding sites and try some mods...

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

one try was all i toke. now don't get me wrong some are ok but most take away most of the fun.

but there are so many mods that he'she could not have had them all, and you only got to try the ones he/she had...

she/he could have had the one-hit-kill sabers, or something like that, and you were turned off by the fact anyone died after one hit. well not all mods use that! some mods are designed to make the game harder, so I think you are making a bad generalization based on one experience...

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

but makeing the game harder also takes some fun outta it

fine, why don't you, with all your stubbornness and foolishness, inform the people who do use mods why changing people's appearance and adding more quests and items ruins the game...

so far you have just calmed it once made your game less, fun but you admit you didn't choose the mods you played with...

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

What about the mod that lets you have long hair though? :shifty:"

I forget were I found it, but there is one out there...

(I no longer have it, so don't ask for screenies, the hard drive it was on got a Trojan and I had to re-spawn my old PC [it was on my old PC])

Deadly_Nightshade

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

i don't really see the pint tho i mean most people be guys in it anyways

avoiding my question are we?

Deadly_Nightshade

P.S.

I'm a straight male and I like to play as a female because I don't have to stare at a man's but all the time... :shifty:

Edited by Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot

i don't really see the pint tho i mean most people be guys in it anyways

I hate to get involved in a stick situation like this but I seriously resent that...Female Exiles are just as popular, if not more then a Male Exile. Same goes for Revan.

thanks for the support Wild Storm!!!

Deadly_Nightshade

-Hurlshot