Kriea is getting irriataiting

Only way to gain influience with her is to choose manipulitive and unattached responses. Also unlike ALL the other party NPCs she does not ajust her light/darkside standing it remains forever locked at 50/50. The driods even adjust in light/dark side.

I got dark side party NPCs to eventualy turn lightside.

Get used to it my friend, it's never going to change.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Well if your goign lightside you kinda have to let her have her way. Darkside you can say what you want. Thou shes is 50/50 on the light/dark side she does tend to be more dark sided on thoughts then light sided. Which entitles to having to pick very wise on whats said to keep from getting DS points while not losing influience...many times reloading because of that.

A very simple thing to do is to use the Save Game editor to max your influence to 100 with her (or minimize it to 0). This is very time saving since you won't need to have her with you at a special moment where your actions can increase/decrease your influence with her.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

kinda hard to even get low influeince with her when there is times that you either get an adjustment up/down or none....but not an adjustment the other way.  Other times reguardless of what you say it's only one out come..up.

Nope. VERY easy even with these "ups"; as Kreia is easily offended by your actions... only where the low-route is hard is Handmaiden, due to the fights...