The Enemy Within Campaign

Kaftan Barlast

I used to play the old WFRP years ago and now weve taken up the new second edition of the game and its a wonderful game but weve been trying to get used copies of the legendary "Enemy within" campaign for the first WFRP. It cosist of a series of separate adventures that were boxed initially but then reptinted as books

Shadows Over B

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It is a fantastic campaign. Have you tried www.abebooks.com?

They sometimes have second hand RPGs.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

110$ for Shadows over B

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Theyre just as tricky to find "on the lists" I managed to save myself $100 by locating "Empire in Flames" the other day but not noly is that the final book in the campaign but its also the not-so-good-one

I'll probably give up and be glad I've got the main rules and Realm of Sorcery :ermm: (plus a couple others)

edit: note - that's real books, not pdfs.

Edited by Darque

I suspect you are going to have to go on some kind of quest. I can give you more information, but I'm too busy right now, looking for someone to take this stuffed cat to my friend in Outer Mongolia.

a. certainly I'll take your stuffed cat to Outer Mongolia.

b. You better tell me what you know, or I'm setting teh nose goblins on you.

c. I'll come back later.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Yes, B

You wait a moment, which terminates in violent shrieking and the oddly unmistakeable sound of a man's soul being sucked out his nose.

-Elwood Blues

If I wanted to find out more about WHFRPG, where should I look and do anyone know some good forums where I can read about other peoples misfortune in the Warhammer world? Player stories are always fun to read.

First theres the publishers site http://www.blackindustries.com which has some stuff.

and then http://www.warhammer.net/ has a lot of info about the first edition of WFRP, the 2nd edition is still quite fresh and so most online resources focuses on the 1st edition.

So far Ive located Empire in Flames and Death on the Reik, it seems like they are the only two parts of TEW that has been scanned. I got them from a guy who has scans of almost every single out-of-print RPG book ever released

So far Ive located Empire in Flames and Death on the Reik, it seems like they are the only two parts of TEW that has been scanned. I got them from a guy who has scans of almost every single out-of-print RPG book ever released

So he could look in the original manuals for deptus Titanicus, by GW, and tell me once and for all the battle Hymn of the Fire Wasps?

-Elwood Blues

Whoa :)

I think that is Darque's version of "Respect!" :cool:

That, or "fangirl drool" ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Pfffft.

I sort of love Warhammer and would inquire as to what does the title of the campaign refer to? Chaos? What's the premise?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

It was a long time since I played it and then only the first three parts but the general premise of the "Enemy Within" campaign is to gradually reveal a conspiracy that starts with the characters catching a glimpe of it by accident(in the intro adventure amptly named "a case of mistaken identities") and then getting gradually more and more involved until... I asume, they begin to realise that it goes all the way up to the highest echelons of Imperial power.

Lots of intrigue, lots of mystery, lots of investigation..

Ah, thanks.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds