Clearing things up...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

I'm planning to write up a final-copy of my K3 Story soon, but I need to know all the facts so....

Q1. Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a LSM?

Q2. Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a LSF?

Q3. Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a DSM?

Q4. Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a DSF?

Q5. Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a DSF?

Q6. Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a DSM?

Q7. Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a LSF?

Q8. Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a LSM?

Q9. Is there any possibility of the Ebon Hawk being in K3 or is it permanently destroyed in all gender and alignment combo's of the Exile?

I'm planning to write up a final-copy of my K3 Story soon, but I need to know all the facts so....

Q1.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a LSM?

Q2.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a LSF?

Q3.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a DSM?

Q4.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a DSF?

Q5.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a DSF?

Q6.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a DSM?

Q7.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a LSF?

Q8.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a LSM?

Q9.    Is there any possibility of the Ebon Hawk being in K3 or is it permanently destroyed in all gender and alignment combo's of the Exile?

1) Everyone from his party is alive( with possible exception of Bastila). Other characters of note you have to look to K2 to see if they survived like certain jedi and such.

2) who cares

3) alive for sure:Canderous, HK, T3

possibly alive/dead: Bastila, Wookie

Dead: Mission, Jollee, Cat woman

trapped on planet: carth

4)who cares

5)who cares

6) I actually forget, im sure someone will answer it fully :thumbsup:

7)who cares

;) everyone alive but kreia and goto

Some folks think Bao dies but i prefer to think just his remote did

9) Well in light side ending the ebon hawk flies off so yes its possible to have the Ebon Hawk. How it got repaired so fast a totally different topic im afraid.

PS: Sorry for who cares but refuse to answer female questions anymore as bored of gender topic, Revan and exile both male so thats all Ill answer as only relivant lines :o

hope that helped

Q1.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a LSM?
Everyone, but possibly Bastila since you can kill her on the Star Forge. However Juhani and Jolee might have been killed on Kataar.

Q2.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a LSF?

Same as LSM.

Q3.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a DSM?

Juhani, Jolee, Mission and possibly Zaalbar. Carth was picked up by the Republic ships, he tells you this if your character is female. I would assume that it's the same for a male character even though you are not told so.

Q4.    Who's alive and who's dead if Revan's a DSF?

Juhani, Jolee, Mission, possibly Zaalbar, and Carth.

Q5.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a DSF?

Q6.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a DSM?

Q7.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a LSF?

Q8.    Who's alive and who's dead if the Exile's a LSM?

Of just party members and stuff that made it in the final game then just Kreia. As for other characters as darksider you can kill Masters Vrook, Atris, Zez-Kai-Ell and Kavar.

Q9.    Is there any possibility of the Ebon Hawk being in K3 or is it permanently destroyed in all gender and alignment combo's of the Exile?
In the lightside ending the Ebon Hawk flies away from Malachor and towards a nebula. So it could possibly be in K3. :thumbsup:

PS: Sorry for who cares but refuse to answer female questions anymore as bored of gender topic, Revan and exile both male so thats all Ill answer as only relivant lines :o

"Canon" wise only Revan is male. But I would appreciate you not telling me that my Exile and my Revan are male because they're not. ;)

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Um, what you mean Bastila "propably" being alive at LSM? :ninja: She is alive.

Umm...at DSM at least, Carth isn't alive. He isn't.You have that Zedec/Cedec/whatev. guy as Admiral.

Or did I miss something?

edit: Or wait, was it still that Carth was an Admiral as DSM...Hmm...Not at DSF anyway. No info about Mission or Zaalbar at any variation.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Also, if the Exile is dark side, Mira is dead too (though many people prefer Mira and get her through changing their alignment, using mods, or through some other means).

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Just because Carth is not an admiral doesn't necessarily mean he's dead. ;)

And I said probably alive, because you can kill her in the Lightside ending if you don't choose the right dialog options.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

The game does not recognize LSM/F as having killed Bastila. So, for all intents and purposes, Bastila is alive on all accounts, unless you decide to kill her off later on in your own little sick universe full of sad puppies and crying snails (???).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

The real problem with a topic like this is that there is a lot that depends on choices that aren't dictated by Revan's or Exile's alignment and/or gender.

For example, is Visas dead at the end of K2? She could be in any event, but doesn't need to be...

How about Atris? You'll definitely kill her if you're a proper DS, but you don't actually have to. And even as LS, you can still kill her for her crimes and treachery and be perfectly justified. But you don't have to kill her...

Same goes for Bastila, for the reasons already mentioned by other people.

All you can say for certain is that a good deal of Revan's companions are dead if he/she ended up as DS...

Well, Bastila was ment to be saved as LS. It is so easy. Of course, you could kill her. But she was ment to be saved

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Quick question: How do you get Visas to kill herself? I've tried and tried, but getting her to do it is the one thing I can't do (unless you can make Bao-Dur a Jedi or something, which I haven't done either... ).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Quick question: How do you get Visas to kill herself? I've tried and tried, but getting her to do it is the one thing I can't do (unless you can make Bao-Dur a Jedi or something, which I haven't done either... ).

For some reason it only works if you to equip her with standard clothes and a single melee weapon (either a vibrosword or a lightsaber). If done right, you get an option during the confrontation with Nihilus, where you can mention that she has to be sacrificed, if you are to live.

Try it if you have a savegame handy. It's worth watching once.

Made me feel like a creep, though, but there you go...

If it still doesn't work, try dropping all equipment except for the standard clothes and the vibrosword or lightsaber.

Yes. It would be a good bit if it wasn't so sad and unnecessary. Good for the DS-lovers, though - you can really mean and just casually walk off as she lies there calling out for you. Nasty...

Anyway, you mentioned Bao-Dur, and yes, you can make him into a jedi. In fact, only the droids (HK-47, T3, GOTO), Hanharr, and Mandalore cannot be "jedified", whereas Atton, Handmaiden, Disciple, Mira, and Bao-Dur can all be turned into jedi.

That's kinda wierd that Bao-Dur can become a Jedi... Not to mention extremely odd that he went for quite a while around Jedi without them ever secretly training him...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

That's kinda wierd that Bao-Dur can become a Jedi... Not to mention extremely odd that he went for quite a while around Jedi without them ever secretly training him...

Never thought about that, but yeah, I guess you're right...

I suppose the other possibility is that several of the Exile's companions have become force sensitive simply because the Exile needed them to be, so he could siphon power off them and gain access to the force. Given that Bao-Dur was there with the Exile when the Mass Shadow Generator was activated (and which so made him cut himself off from the force), it's possible that they share a fairly strong connection through that mutual experience, which was so climactic to the Exile. That might also explain why the Exile can "hear" Bao-Dur's thoughts, while Kreia cannot.

Guest The Architect

Okay. I have some questions. Does Bastila appear if Revan is set to a LS Female? If not, can we still assume that she is alive and if she does appear, this means that she appears no matter what in K2 so she can play a big role in K3. Now, we know for LS the fates of Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee and Juhani remain unknown so technically if you set Revan as LS then they can all make appearences in K3 right?

Obviously they are all dead if Revan is set as DS. Now, I've gathered that with the Exile, everybody lives in the 'cut-version' of K2 regardless of the Exile's gender or alignment, the only ones that die are Mira if Exile is DS and Hanharr if Exile is LS. Now, about Carth, I can assume that he's dead if Revan is set to DS simply because if he were alive, he would be the Admiral right?

About the Ebon Hawk, if it flies out of Malachor V in the LS ending pretty much everybody lives but because it doesn't in the DS ending can we assume that a DS Exile and his/her companions are stuck on Malachor V and die along with Malachor V's inevitable destruction? You see I think things are just too confusing at the moment and need to be cleared up before K3 so I'm hoping for a K2 Expansion Pack that will answer some of the questions that need answering before we move in to K3.

Never thought about that, but yeah, I guess you're right...

I suppose the other possibility is that several of the Exile's companions have become force sensitive simply because the Exile needed them to be, so he could siphon power off them and gain access to the force. Given that Bao-Dur was there with the Exile when the Mass Shadow Generator was activated (and which so made him cut himself off from the force), it's possible that they share a fairly strong connection through that mutual experience, which was so climactic to the Exile. That might also explain why the Exile can "hear" Bao-Dur's thoughts, while Kreia cannot.

That makes sense... "War forms bonds", after all (don't remember where I heard that... sounded kinda cool at the time, though. :ermm: ).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Now that you mention that, why did Moustache Jedi (cannot remember the name) didn't train Mira in the ways of the Jedi then?

And why does Disciple start as a Soldier if he has been a Padawan at the Academy? :ermm:

@ The Architect;

Visas is also "killable" and Kreia dies ofcourse...

Edited by BattleCookiee

Do you mean Zez-Kai-El (or something like that)?

Maybe he didn't train her because he didn't have time, or he thought it might make him more of a target for the Exchange/Sith if he started going around gathering Force Sensitives around him...

No idea about Disciple, though...

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Okay. I have some questions. Does Bastila appear if Revan is set to a LS Female? If not, can we still assume that she is alive and if she does appear, this means that she appears no matter what in K2 so she can play a big role in K3. Now, we know for LS the fates of Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee and Juhani remain unknown so technically if you set Revan as LS then they can all make appearences in K3 right?

I actually haven't played K2 with Revan set to LSF, but I think it's fair to assume that Bastila appears in the game no matter what you set Revan to - she will either be good Bastila who appears as a hologram (LSM Revan) through T3 or who talks to Carth after the Exile meets him (LS Revan, either gender), or she will be evil Bastila, who may appear as T3's hologram, but definitely will appear as a hologram in the ruins of the Sith academy on Korriban.

So Bastila is declared to have survived K1 in any event. Therefore none of Revan's companions are killed off if Revan is LS.

Obviously they are all dead if Revan is set as DS. Now, I've gathered that with the Exile, everybody lives in the 'cut-version' of K2 regardless of the Exile's gender or alignment, the only ones that die are Mira if Exile is DS and Hanharr if Exile is LS. Now, about Carth, I can assume that he's dead if Revan is set to DS simply because if he were alive, he would be the Admiral right?

Actually, Carth could just be stuck on Rakata Prime, depending on DS Revan's gender. But it's probably best to presume him dead, if Revan is DS.

And Hanharr can be alive if Exile is LS - Mira has to defeat him, but she also has the option of leaving him alive. We might think that was then killed when the Mass Shadow Generator was activated, but then he might also have found a way off Malachor V, while the Exile was dealing with Kreia. After all, Hanharr must have a ship somewhere to have gotten to Malachor V in the first place - I doubt he walked... :ermm:

I actually put Hanharr in my own K3 plot suggestion, even for the "Exile is LS"-version of events...

About the Ebon Hawk, if it flies out of Malachor V in the LS ending pretty much everybody lives but because it doesn't in the DS ending can we assume that a DS Exile and his/her companions are stuck on Malachor V and die along with Malachor V's inevitable destruction? You see I think things are just too confusing at the moment and need to be cleared up before K3 so I'm hoping for a K2 Expansion Pack that will answer some of the questions that need answering before we move in to K3.

No, in the DS ending, Exile has the choice of staying to learn at the Trayus Academy or else to take one of the shuttles orbiting the planet and escape. We don't know which he chooses.