Feargus video interview

Llyranor

I want to see them do a revolution game. They are a twisted lot I bet they would come up with some good ideas for the controller.

Dosnt sound like crossovers are on the cards either.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"Hey, Hades, HE said Diablo is an RPG... being a dev, I think he knows what he's talking about.."

Eh... Devs are cool; but they surely don't know everything.

If they did, we wouldn't have such trash like POR2 or DS being made.

Or 'slam dunks'.

Mr. U knows a lot; but that doesn't mean he knows everything... or that he's right all the time.

As for Diablo.. it may be labeled a RPG; but it's a piss poor one. Good action game though.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Hey, Hades, HE said Diablo is an RPG... being a dev, I think he knows what he's talking about.."

Eh... Devs are cool; but they surely don't know everything.

If they did, we wouldn't have such trash like POR2 or DS being made.

Or 'slam dunks'.

Mr. U knows a lot; but that doesn't mean he knows everything... or that he's right all the time.

As for Diablo.. it may be labeled a RPG; but it's a piss poor one. Good action game though.

BAN PLZ!

I think Feargus is just using a term commonly used by many people to describe the game.

I'm not sure how we can say we are the ones "in the right," when it's a minority of gamers that seem intent on making sure Diablo is referred to as an RPG.

The editor is so versatile that one is even able to do total conversions. Sounds like a total conversion of old infinity-games doesn't sound too impossible :luck:"

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The editor is so versatile that one is even able to do total conversions. Sounds like a total conversion of old infinity-games doesn't sound too impossible  :luck:"

I'd give sex to whoever did these projects.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Says the one who...

Who...

Stupid!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wow, that's Feargus :blink: I figured he'd be older... and maybe with a wizards hat or something.  :(

Hey, Hades, HE said Diablo is an RPG... being a dev, I think he knows what he's talking about..

Take that :blink:

Feargus stopped actually being a dev many many years ago, now he sits in an expensive chair looks and sounds important, generally tortures the average employee and does little else (j/k).

He's more manager than dev in truth... Diablo is not an RPG.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Bah... stupid streaming crap. Load... then play, not play, then load.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg