What are you playing now....

Darque

You do know you don't have to post to let us know what you aren't playing, right?

Fable.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just finished Kotor and Kotor II, and I expect I'll be playing them again at some point. Also just finished the tutorials for Eve-Online, but dunno if I'm gonna get into that or not. Got about 10 free trial days left to find out. ::shrug::

Waiting in the wings (or until the work week is over): Half-Life 2.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I finished Black last night. I knew it was supposed to be short, but it still shocked me when it ended. It was so abrupt! The final confrontation.. I didn't even know I was fighting it until the game suddenly just ended after I won a particularly tough battle! Now I'll have to reassess the final score. One of the worst endings I have seen in a looong time.

I'll be playing Rainbox Six: Lockdown or The Regiment next, since those two arrived in my mail just now.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It is.

However, it's being made into a full game using the Unreal 3 engine I believe.  Looks very awsome indeed.

It uses the same engine used in UT2K4.

No wonder if it is released in March; it couldn't use UE3 eh (end 2006, begin 2007 stuff)...

And these games will look ALOT better than Red Orchestra

Anyways; currently playing:

(still) Republic: The Revolution

Dungeon Siege 2

Return to Castle Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory

UT2K4 Onslaught

Can anyone recomend me a good RPG for X-box?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Can anyone recomend me a good RPG for X-box?

No...

Well maybe KOTORII although I'd want you to be aware it's condition first.

Heres a list of the ones I can think of though I'm not recomending them.

KOTOR

Jade Empire

Baldurs Gate:DA (action RPG)

Crimson Sea (Action RPG)

Morrowind

Fable

Kingdom Under Fire (this I would recomend though it's RPG in only the losest sense, it's much more an RTS).

Lord of the Rings Third Age - Final Fantasy in a LOTR skin although short and no where near as good.

Xmen II (action RPG)

Arx Fatalis

Demon Stone ('noth action RPG)

Future Tactics (strategy RPG)

Pirates of the Caribbean

Bard Tale (action RPG)

Gauntlet Seven Sorrows (ditton)

Hope that helps.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I already have the two Star Wars ones. I've heard Mirrowind isgood. Is that true?

Even at 18 year old, you will suck at dancing. Did I mention that I hate mini games ?

But Pirates is 5? mini games linked together with a seascape. >_

I think dancing is easier from the keypad although a gamepad is the easiest of the lot. Compared to fixing the lightining towers in FFX dancing is a piece of cake. Although I'd still get dancing shoes before a sword.

:lol:

I suddenly feel like playing Pirates! again...

Still, I think, that there are mini games that makes more sense than others. The tactical combat ones makes sense for me. Of course, you could also argue that dancing is similar to tactical combat :D

Slightly more on topic, just finished playing the Space Empires IV demo for the umpteenth time.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I already have the two Star Wars ones.  I've heard Mirrowind isgood.  Is that true?

Ughh , your really asking the wrong person here.

Morrowind is big I usually liken it to an MMPORG without the other people.

I found the controls annoying. But I'd played the PC version so It was a case of having to unlearn stuff. If you havnt I doubt you will have that problem.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

You guys convinced me to reinstall Torment so that is what I'm playing. Patched.

Is there a way to avoid the disc swapping in that game?

Yes, copy all CDs on your HD and edit paths in Torment.ini

You would still need a disk to start the game, if you don't use No-CD patch.

I was hoping for a way to get a true "full" installation(I guess it is, in a way) but that will do fine. Thank you.

Well Black is awsomely fantastic :lol:

If your the completist type there are unlockables to boost the play time.

Only one tiny critism which is although you can decrease the difficulty between levels (great idea that) you cant increase it which is something I'd like to do , although I may just start over.

I also thought the weapons were pretty innefective, till I came across the fire select switch :)

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]

On the topic of Morrowind:

My Morrowind experience went like this: Installed, took my time creating a character and talking to everyone in the town. Found an axe and killed some little creatures by the beach. Yay. Walked out of town and into a cave of sorts, and swung my axe at some baddie a bunch of times (hardly ever making contact, even though it was right in front of me). Usually died there, so I reloaded and walked around some more before deciding never to play the game again.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs