What are you playing now....

Darque

FEAR. Excellent game, it's better than I thought it would be.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

i would be happy to see more Boss fights in God of War 2. 3 bosses are simply not enough.

True. There's only 3 in the entire game, including the Hydra in the first level, and Ares himself.

I don't know if you encountered the third one yet, but he's insane! :D

Can't wait for part 2 myself. Good thing it'll be a PS2 game. :lol:

I'm trying to find System shock 2 maybe even 1 for cheap but the lowest price is on Ebay for $30 bucks plus shipping ouch, i was hoping i could find it for 10 bucks, i wont spend much more, any ideas of where i could find this cult classic? :lol:

I just bought Mcgee's Alice for $6 bucks.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

I'm a-gonna try the demo for Tomb Raider 5 or whatever. Then I'll browso through various other demos, including B&W 2 and UberSoldier. I'll see if somehting strikes my fancy.

Damned RTR for being so ****ing buggy. I can' play for ****, when the graphics die fragment and stretch and opening menus kills the computer.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I did a couple of the Phoenix Wright cases before (first two I think) but they get much longer and much better.

Kind of like playing a mix between an adventure game (talking to people,gathering evidence) and then using that evidence to win your cases. It's very good. Although like most advanture games on the short side (depending if you do or do not get stuck).

Might pop over to Blockbusters and see whats on the rental shelf. DQ VIII seems to have done a vanishing act and probably wont arrive till next friday.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I'm trying to find System shock 2 maybe even 1 for cheap but the lowest price is on Ebay for $30 bucks plus shipping ouch, i was hoping i could find it for 10 bucks, i wont spend much more, any ideas of where i could find this cult classic?  ;)

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/syst...ock-2/buy-trade

But

But wait, what if you are unlucky enough to have never played the game in the first place, or absent enough to have lost it? Well the good news is that you can download SS2 without breaking any laws. This is about the only positive thing to come from the demise of the sorely missed Looking Glass development house, as the rights to the game are in limbo.

ref:

http://www.ferrago.com/story/1686

Rebirth Web Page

Official site:

http://www.sshock2.com/

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT