What are you playing now....

Darque

I'm taking another whirl at Rome: Total War.  If it hooks me again, I might pick up the expansion.  Then again, I've got a series of deadlines coming up in a few weeks, so I doubt I'll have much time to play anything for awhile.

there is a great mod:

Rome: Total Realism :-

http://www.rometotalrealism.org/index.html

IB1OsQq.png

Since i am in the mood for action/adventure games, i bought POP triple pack. It really dissapointed me. Slow, unresponsive controls, average visuals and uniteresting story...

Ninja Gaiden Black FTW!

centinexx.png

Well.. in a good chatty moment on messenger I can make a few hundred entries in a few hours, before I loose interest. If I was part of a forum that allowed that level of oneliners and I had all day and I didn't really have a life besides that or that was my life and with a little training and zero self-restraint I could probably churn out several thousand posts a day, which would amass to half a mill a year... hm, no, double that and it would be... no. Deadly_Nightshades comment is probably the likely one.

I'm still trying to finish Anachronox. It's very boring from time to time and the few invigorating cutscenes isn't quite enough to compensate for the repetitive grayscale clunky sleep inducing yawn-inspiring setting in the long run, and it's a long run. I'm at odds with the predominating genre. I've ruled out RPG and it has ceased to be an adventure or it never was, currently I think it's a collection of arcade games...

(Signatures: disabled) 

ultimate spiderman caught my attn while I was trying to get myself off of Command and Crack...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

No I'm not! I made a manly Western Town styled house. I even found wood flooring to match the wood walls, and the cutest little table lamps to really bring the authentic western look together!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

ultimate spiderman caught my attn while I was trying to get myself off of Command and Crack...

Did you play it Calax? If so was it any good? I wanted to pick this one up but never got around to it.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

No I'm not!  I made a manly Western Town styled house.  I even found wood flooring to match the wood walls, and the cutest little table lamps to really bring the authentic western look together!

Manly Western Sims for your Manly Western Town

I have the X-Box version of Sims 2, but PC version of the first one.

Also, I was also wondering about Ultimate Spiderman.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Also, I was also wondering about Ultimate Spiderman.

My boss said that he bought this game for his kid. That turned me off a little. But then again I loved the two Activision games that were out with the movies. A little GTA styled webslinging adventure meets Tony Hawk. From what he said the game wasn't anything like that. Plus I've never really been a huge fan of Venom anyway...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Did you play it Calax? If so was it any good? I wanted to pick this one up but never got around to it.

it's essencially Spiderman 2 with cell shading and a different plot and different "sidequests". It's a fun game, but it's short (well the main story is).

I prefer it over spiderman 2, more humor and other goodies... (NICK FURY!)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Has anyone played / can anyone recommend Solid Snake 2?

Never heard of it.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Has anyone played / can anyone recommend Solid Snake 2?

Are you joking? :thumbsup:

Oh and I'm playing The Godfather. Me likes. :-

I want to play that. But I may as well wait and rent the 360 version.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]