What are you playing now....

Darque

Oblivion

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The demo for Take Command - 2nd Manassas. It's a Civil War game that doesn't bore me and a RTS that doesn't suck (so far).

Hmm, update. Surprisingly awesome demo. The combat was more enjoyable than pretty much any RTS out there at the moment. No mainstream drivel here. Thumbs x 2.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Weird. Everyone seems to make these ninja characters in Oblivion. Why? Myelf, I'm also something of a ninja. I use sneak a lot and specialize in light armour and blade combat. I joined the thieves guild too.

I must admit I am having a lot of fun with Oblivion. Great game so far.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Sim City 4.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Command and Conquer the first decade... been working on the Nod and Allied storylines in the origionals.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Playing Suikoden 5 right now. It was a little slow to get started, and they went and changed the GUI so its not as easy to use, but its better than 4 and 1, and could possibly be better than 3, but I'll have to beat it before making that decision. I think one of the better things about the Suikoden series is how they make the conflict you're swept up in more important than your character's problems. 4 made your character more important than the conflict, and so you just got this "so why am I doing this now?" kind of feeling throughout the game. 5 was like Konami saying "Gee, we screwed up with 4, so lets fix it." so they brought back 6 character combat, skills, a good character artist, and continued the timeline from the first 3. (The prequel was a bad idea.) So they basically made up for their blunders in 4.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Sims.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I'm taking another whirl at Rome: Total War. If it hooks me again, I might pick up the expansion. Then again, I've got a series of deadlines coming up in a few weeks, so I doubt I'll have much time to play anything for awhile.