KotOR and Jade Empire

I don't see the resemblances...BTW JE had three endings.

3...wait isnt it that one where u join Li?

No, it's the one where you're killed but forever remembered as the hero of the Empire.

how the hell do u get that?

It's when you end up as a statue, i think.

Oh My Gosh you don't how long I have been waiting for someone to complain about that on this web site. At first thought I was the only one going crazy (w00t).

Anyways a few months ago I started a form on Biowares web about why did they make a chines Kotor and everyone went against me. there was a few that agreed. But I promise you that the story was like kotor from begining to the very end. you have absolutly no idea of how annoying it is.

I think your main character is Revan

Don star= Bastila even the out fits the same it practicly sickend me since I'm a Bastila fan girl.

Wirlwind is just like Canderous always ready to kill and he has that history like Canderous that made me sick to

Sky=Carth what a whiny Baby and can you believe it the said the same exact line Revan and Bastila had with the love scen and every thing. Shut and and kiss fool!

And the ending was just alike also with the whole bow down thing. It wasn't even done well.

I would keep going but I'm am just way to frushstrated :angry:

I was also angry about how they showed the whole love scen with your character and Sky though or visa versa and not shown in Kotor but if thats the best they can do with a kiss then forget it! I have seen better love scens than that

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Death's Hand was acutally very much a Darth Sion

Dunno the whole being crammed into a suit of armour is very Vader like. Him as the Hand of the Emporer is very Vader like too.

What exactly makes him like Darth Sion ?

It dosen't I thought he was more like HK "Ready to serve master". I realy didn't compare the game to K2 because it was made by two different people so I always compaired it to K1.

Have to admit it though K2 beats Jade Empires @#$

Dunno the whole being crammed into a suit of armour is very Vader like. Him as the Hand of the Emporer is very Vader like too.

It dosen't I thought he was more like HK "Ready to serve master". I realy didn't compare the game to K2 because it was made by two different people so I always compaired it to K1.

Deaths Hand was Malak redone. Course Malak was just Vader redone!

Henpeck reminded me of HK in many ways. (Both were funny as hell though)

Deaths Hand was Malak redone. Course Malak was just Vader redone!

Henpeck reminded me of HK in many ways. (Both were funny as hell though)

Wait does that mean Revan is Lord Sidious :huh: cause thats an insult :angry:

Of course with JE theres always the dual tass tapping, something made unavailable to you in kotor :cool:

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.