Old charaters in kotor II

Hello im new to the board i have played kotor 1 and it was AWSOME im planning to get kotor 2. Now i have a few questions about kotor II, if it takes place five years after the first and the sith is now killing off the jedis that must mean in the first game revan must off choose to go to the dark side and become the sith lord and is now ordering to kill all the jedis. Or does the game supposed to end with raven becoming good? And if kotor 2 continued the story with revan being evil where is the starforge? And what happened to revan in the sacond game? Do they mention him? and how do you meet hk 47 and why isnt he with his master (revan)? And what happend to bastila , carth, the yoda like charater and the rest of the party? do they tell you or give you hints?

please dont flame if these are old questions or if they get asked too often as im a newbie thanks

Well, LS Male Revan is Canon, there you have it :) For the rest of your questions I can say that Mission apparently lost her armband and Jolee Forgot his Robe and Headband in a hotel -you should really just play the game, it will answer some of the questions you have.

Do you really want to know before having played the game? (Answers can be given for 4-5 of the characters in KOTOR 1, dunno about the rest)

Edit: Not out to dizz you here, I just think that you'd find it more rewarding to play the game first and then fill in the blanks if any...

Edited by Master Jabba

Okay...if Revan is LS, then she (or he. depends on your convo with an NPC in the beginning) will go off because she remembered something horrible. Afterwards, being that Revan is LS, and killed Uthar, there is nobody to run the academy on Korriban. During which a revolt happens and one escapes (Sion) and goes to a certain place and meets two other Sith, one was spawned because of the Mandalorian Wars, the other was guilted by Revans first fall. (this is all discussed, not seen). They basically begin (but one Sith leaves before this) a war aganist the Jedi and attack the ones who weren't killed in war (KOTOR 1).

In the game, nobody knows where Revan went. Bastila is searching for him/her, Carth is an Admiral, Canderous becomes the new Mandalore. The rest is unknown...HK-47 isn't with Revan because he left him with T3 and the Ebon Hawk (he was deactivated and missing parts which you have to gather to reactivate him but as usual, he has memory problems)

To find info about revan get high infulence from keria she tells alittle about where she thinks he is but as wildstorm said no one knows

as to jolee the disciple says somthing about him on the outer rim as far as i no he doesnt say anything else

You can find missions armband?

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

dosent disciple say somthing like the adventures of Jolee bindo on the outer rim will be lost?

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

what the thing i hear with bastila hologram what does she say? and i heard this game sucks compare to the original also is a xbox gamsave editor avialiable? i have action replay and want to use that

Well, there are about 4 Bastila holograms in the game but only two can be available. Two is from T3 if you set Revan to male and the other two are found on Korriban if Revan was DS. If Revan is set to female, then T3 will display Carth.

T3/LS/Male(Revan): T3, you have been with us since Taris. Without you, we would never have escaped that place... and for that, I thank you. I'm leaving this message inside you because I have seen glimpses of the future... and the bond that he and I share does not allow him to hide everything from me. More of his memories have returned - and they trouble him. He has remembered something, something on the edge of the galaxy, and he believes that he must go there to end it. But I'm afraid for him... afraid that he may not return. I need you to be the beacon, T3. If he is lost out there, on the edge of the galaxy, if he finds whatever terrible thing he has seen, then he may not survive. If he doesn't make it back, then I need you to return to the Republic, find help. If you cannot find me, then seek out other Jedi, the Republic... I can't lose him, even if he believes he is protecting me.

T3/DS/Male(Revan): T3, I have one last order for you. Our master does not know about this, and I order you to keep it a secret. Every day as we build upon Korriban, more of his memories return - and the bond he and I share cannot hide it from me. He believes a threat lurks on the edge of the galaxy. Something that could threaten his power. I... fear he will go there... and I fear he will not return. If he leaves, he will take you with him - but not I. He knows the bond we share may prove a weakness... but he will take you. If something happens, T3, then I need you to return to the Republic and find me. And if you cannot, then I need you to seek whatever help you can elsewhere, whether Jedi or the Sith... or someone in-between. This is my last order to you, T3. Obey it - and do not let me lose my Master...even if he believes he is protecting me.

Korriban: It has been months since Revan's full memories returned, and unrest grows amongst the Sith. They're convinced Revan will not return, so they fight amongst themselves. The betrayals mount. And no matter who wins, the Sith will lose. There is no one left with the power to control the Forge, though many have tried. I have watched them be devoured, their life drained from them as they attempt to tap into its power. Knowing what we do of the Builders and their fate, I am convinced that Revan did not intend us to keep the Star Forge. To use it would mean the end of the Sith... and the end of the Force. I have done as Revan asked and remained here, but he has been gone for too long. I will wait no longer. Whoever survives this Sith Civil War shall not be one I wish to follow. There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped. He lives still, this I know. If he will not return, then I shall find him and discover why. I cannot remain here, not knowing. I've become certain there is something he remembered in the Unknown Regions. It is a technique he learned fighting the Mandalorians, that allowed him to convert the last of the Jedi who fought beside him - and murder those who would not. And he fears it is still out there... and silent for far too long. (if Revan was female then the "he"s are changed to "she"s.)

As for it being better, I hold them on equal grounds considering the cut content. And I don't know anything about the Xbox. :lol:

Edited by Wild Storm

so does kotor I supposed to end with raven becoming good at the end or becoming bad at the end? what ending does kotor II start with? o wait hold on they didnt distroy the star forge?! so does that mean the first game ends with the dark side ending?

Edited by zerogx2000

so does kotor I supposed to end with raven becoming good at the end or becoming bad at the end? what ending does kotor II start with? o wait hold on they didnt distroy the star forge?! so does that mean the first game ends with the dark side ending?

Leeland Chan (head of Lucas's EU continuity) says that Revan is supposed to be LS/Male. (But I say he can shove it) You have the option of choosing which Revan you want in one of the first convos you have. So, the game varies at certain points. The Star Forge only stays if Revan is set to DS.

If Reven = LS, then the Star Forge is obviously destroyed. 

If Revan = DS, then he simply abandoned it when he left for his journey.  Others tried to use it, but they were destroyed.

oh ds light side ands ds dark side ... i didnt know what that meant at first

also

T3/LS/Male(Revan): T3, you have been with us since Taris. Without you, we would never have escaped that place... and for that, I thank you. I'm leaving this message inside you because I have seen glimpses of the future... and the bond that he and I share does not allow him to hide everything from me. More of his memories have returned - and they trouble him. He has remembered something, something on the edge of the galaxy, and he believes that he must go there to end it. But I'm afraid for him... afraid that he may not return. I need you to be the beacon, T3. If he is lost out there, on the edge of the galaxy, if he finds whatever terrible thing he has seen, then he may not survive. If he doesn't make it back, then I need you to return to the Republic, find help. If you cannot find me, then seek out other Jedi, the Republic... I can't lose him, even if he believes he is protecting me.

so since t3 is with you now does that mean something happened to revan and t3 returned to tell bastila?

Edited by zerogx2000

"Well, there are about 4 Bastila holograms in the game but only two can be available. Two is from T3 if you set Revan to male and the other two are found on Korriban if Revan was DS. If Revan is set to female, then T3 will display Carth."

Hunh? :- Do you mean, that you can have only 2 on one game (obvioulsy)? Or is there some cut-material holos?

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

There's a line when talking to Handmaiden where she asks about secret Jedi marriages and one of the dialogue options is I think it's called "Pulling a Bindo".. Then she asks what you mean and you can say Bad joke, bald guy. Forget I said anything.

That's the only mention of Jolee I ran into. Quite funny.

Guest The Architect

Well, there are about 4 Bastila holograms in the game but only two can be available. Two is from T3 if you set Revan to male and the other two are found on Korriban if Revan was DS. If Revan is set to female, then T3 will display Carth.

T3/DS/Male(Revan): T3, I have one last order for you. Our master does not know about this, and I order you to keep it a secret. Every day as we build upon Korriban, more of his memories return - and the bond he and I share cannot hide it from me. He believes a threat lurks on the edge of the galaxy. Something that could threaten his power. I... fear he will go there... and I fear he will not return. If he leaves, he will take you with him - but not I. He knows the bond we share may prove a weakness... but he will take you. If something happens, T3, then I need you to return to the Republic and find me. And if you cannot, then I need you to seek whatever help you can elsewhere, whether Jedi or the Sith... or someone in-between. This is my last order to you, T3. Obey it - and do not let me lose my Master...even if he believes he is protecting me.

Korriban: It has been months since Revan's full memories returned, and unrest grows amongst the Sith. They're convinced Revan will not return, so they fight amongst themselves. The betrayals mount. And no matter who wins, the Sith will lose. There is no one left with the power to control the Forge, though many have tried. I have watched them be devoured, their life drained from them as they attempt to tap into its power. Knowing what we do of the Builders and their fate, I am convinced that Revan did not intend us to keep the Star Forge. To use it would mean the end of the Sith... and the end of the Force. I have done as Revan asked and remained here, but he has been gone for too long. I will wait no longer. Whoever survives this Sith Civil War shall not be one I wish to follow. There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped. He lives still, this I know. If he will not return, then I shall find him and discover why. I cannot remain here, not knowing. I've become certain there is something he remembered in the Unknown Regions. It is a technique he learned fighting the Mandalorians, that allowed him to convert the last of the Jedi who fought beside him - and murder those who would not. And he fears it is still out there... and silent for far too long. (if Revan was female then the "he"s are changed to "she"s.)

As for it being better, I hold them on equal grounds considering the cut content. And I don't know anything about the Xbox. :)

Thanks for posting that Wild Storm. That was very interesting. Now, about Mission, Zaalbar, Jolee and Juhani. Well, they are all dead if Revan is set as DS, but if Revan is set as LS, there fates remain unknown, they may even be dead. But keeping their fates mysterious is good, besides, it's not that important anyway. They are no longer significant and should be left alone. Thums up to Obsidian for handling this issue with intelligence.

Edited by The Architect

There's a line when talking to Handmaiden where she asks about secret Jedi marriages and one of the dialogue options is I think it's called "Pulling a Bindo"..  Then she asks what you mean and you can say Bad joke, bald guy. Forget I said anything.

That's the only mention of Jolee I ran into.  Quite funny.

Yeah i ran into that to

Hello im new to the board i have played kotor 1 and it was AWSOME im planning to get kotor 2. Now i have a few questions about kotor II, if it takes place five years after the first and the sith is now killing off the jedis that must mean in the first game revan must off choose to go to the dark side and become the sith lord and is now ordering to kill all the jedis. Or does the game supposed to end with raven becoming good? And if kotor 2 continued the story with revan being evil where is the starforge? And what happened to revan in the sacond game? Do they mention him? and how do you meet hk 47 and why isnt he with his master (revan)? And what happend to bastila , carth, the yoda like charater and the rest of the party? do they tell you or give you hints?

please dont flame if these are old questions or if they get asked too often as im a newbie thanks

I'm too lazy to read the rest of the posts, and I love messing things up, so I'll ruin the whole game for you in one fell swoop:

You choose what happened to Revan (gender, alignment). If he/she was LS, then he vanishes before Korriban is cleaned up, leaving a few Sith left in the galaxy. If he/she was DS, then he/she leaves before the remnants of the Sith are totally united. Either way, Korriban kills itself off, except for the new Sith Lords. I won't say too much more. If Revan was evil, then the Star Forge looses its master when he vanishes, and nobody else is strong enough to operate it. All who try, get devoured by it. His origins are as of now a mystery.

HK was blown up, again, and scattered around the galaxy. You buy the pieces over the whole game, but he still has a hard time remembering much of anything because of the damage done to him.

Bastila: If Revan was LS Male, then she tells T3 to go with him. If something happens to him, then she tells T3 to find a Jedi and go in search of him. You eventually see her chatting it up w/ Admiral Carth Onasi towards the end of the game, distraught because they don't know where he is.

If Revan was DS, then you find a recording by her on Korriban, talking of how the Sith are killing eachother without a strong leader, and that she's sick of waiting for him, and how she's going out to hunt him down, since she only wants to serve him.

Yoda-like character: Dies on Katarr, a Mirukala (sp?) world, where the last Jedi Council met. All life on the planet was 'mysteriously' wiped out.

Any more specific questions? :wub:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

"Well, there are about 4 Bastila holograms in the game but only two can be available. Two is from T3 if you set Revan to male and the other two are found on Korriban if Revan was DS. If Revan is set to female, then T3 will display Carth."

Hunh?  :ermm: Do you mean, that you can  have only 2 on one game (obvioulsy)? Or is there some cut-material holos?

Thats correct. And if Revan was LS then you only get one. And there isn't any cut content concerning Bastil/Revan/Carth....surprise!

Thats correct. And if Revan was LS then you only get one. And there isn't any cut content concerning Bastil/Revan/Carth....surprise!

The holocron that you get from t3 right

they all went to mardi gras

hi.

Just to avoid confusion on this matter...

Old KotOR1 characters:

Bastila: Appears in the game in some form regardless of Revan's alignment/gender. T3 doesn't give a holocron, though - he just displays a holo-message from her as R2 does of Luke in RotJ. The holocron of Bastila is found on Korriban, but only if Revan is set to DS (either gender),

Carth: Carth is an admiral in the republic fleet if Revan is LS (either gender), and appears as such in a few cutscenes. If Revan is female, he also appears as T3's hologram instead of Bastila, though I've never seen these myself. If Revan is DS, then you don't meet Carth in the cutscenes, and his position as admiral is instead filled by admiral Cede (new character).

Mission Vao: No appearances regardless of alignment/gender.

Zaalbar: Also absent.

Jolee: Also absent.

Juhani: Also absent.

HK-47: Potential companion in the game.

T3: Unavoidable companions in the game, and you even play him before you play the main character.

Canderous: Well, you'll hear more about him during the game. To talk about it would be a major spoiler, but be assured that Canderous is not forgotten.

Did I miss anyone?

About Revan's fate, it is a major point of the game, so you'll definitely hear a lot about Revan. Revealing more would be a major spoiler. Just don't expect Revan to be a playable character. The game is more about discovering what happened to Revan and why he disappeared. What really happened to your new character, the Exile, during the Mandalorian Wars is also a major point.