Mod

Hi this is my first thread so dont get too mad at me if i cant post this qestion here

I was wondering if there is a mod that allows you to use the robes from kotor 2 in kotor 1

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Nope. The KOTOR 1 engine can't handle it and the porting from game to game is considered illegal.

Thanks

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Nope. The KOTOR 1 engine can't handle it and the porting from game to game is considered illegal.

On a side note, is there any way to get the shine in Kotor 1 in Kotor 2. If you look at HK in both games, he seems to *shine* a bit in Kotor 1, but in Kotor 2, he is dull (colour not character). I know this can be explained away in the story, but can the graphics effects from Kotor 1 be used in Kotor 2? It just seems daft that Kotor 2's graphics are not as good as Kotor 1's IMO.