Star Forge vs. Death Star

Dyan

Star Forge vs. Death Star  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Star Forge vs. Death Star

• Star Forge
    • Death Star

The Star Forge would produce Death Stars

The death star was from 4000 years later, the star forge would have no knowledge of the DS plans and architechure

WHat we are discussing here is who would win on a fight, the matter of conquering or destroying a planet is irrelevant.

The Death Star would blow  the Star Forge out of existence.

No, the question is Why the hell are you people still discussing this, when the question has been answered over and over, and the points have been made over and over

WHat we are discussing here is who would win on a fight, the matter of conquering or destroying a planet is irrelevant.

Another point, your statement is extremely contradictory, first your saying its a matter of who could blow up planets (when the topic clearly states "Star Forge vs Death Star") and then your saying "the Death Star would blow the Star Forge out of existance" :(

No it wouldn't.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Another point, your statement is extremely contradictory, first your saying its a matter of who could blow up planets (when the topic clearly states "Star Forge vs Death Star") and then your saying "the Death Star would blow the Star Forge out of existance" :p

The one talking about deciding who would win according to their capabilities of destroying planets was krookie not me. :ph34r:

another one of my quote fests,

The Star Forge is true darkside power. It feeds of darkside energy, that wimpy Death Star could try as it may to destroy the Forge, but it will fail.

No it wouldn't.

OMFG, your a fool to disagree with Dark Raven!

The DS would pwn the SF...

DN

nah, the DS is controlled by two half wit, wanabee sith lords

SF would recycle the death star.  :thumbsup:

will do!

Another point, your statement is extremely contradictory, first your saying its a matter of who could blow up planets (when the topic clearly states "Star Forge vs Death Star") and then your saying "the Death Star would blow the Star Forge out of existance" :blink:

The one talking about deciding who would win according to their capabilities of destroying planets was krookie not me. :ph34r:

your the one thats continuing it :thumbsup:

Gah, fanatics fans...They see what they want to see.

Let's see...how can SF defeat Death star?

A) With its defence? No. Just some turbolazers and such. Bah

B) Mass producting ships to attack? Nope, only way to destroy DS was that hole. What it was anyway... Well, DS had its own navy, with NEWER and BETTER weapons, shields etc. than some 4,000 BBY crappy ships :thumbsup: The sith fighters died with one or two shots :thumbsup:

C) Mass producting ships to cover? Nope, Death Star's superlazer would just go through them and to SF. BOOM

D) SF is more useful than DS in war with its never ending resources, but this is about FIGHT.

E) Sf can't product Death Stars. Heck, it is about same size, if not bigger!

F) About sith warships attacking again... They are so old technology, that DS's shields would stop most of the shots. And DS has GREAT defence.

Palpy and Vader wannabees! WTF! <_<

edit: G) If you say that SF could destroy DS with whole sith navy (which it propably would) backup, then Ds has it right to back up too. Star Destroyes and especially Executor would just PWN the whole Sith navy

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Gah, fanatics fans...They see what they want to see.

Let's see...how can SF defeat Death star?

A) With its defence? No. Just some turbolazers and such. Bah

B) Mass producting ships to attack? Nope, only way to destroy DS was that hole. What it was anyway... Well, DS had its own navy, with NEWER and BETTER weapons, shields etc. than some 4,000 BBY crappy ships  :thumbsup: The sith fighters died with one or two shots  :thumbsup:

C) Mass producting ships to cover? Nope, Death Star's superlazer would just go through them and to SF. BOOM

D) SF is more useful than DS in war with its never ending resources, but this is about FIGHT.

E) Sf can't product Death Stars. Heck, it is about same size, if not bigger!

F) About sith warships attacking again...  They are so old technology, that DS's shields would stop most of the shots. And DS has GREAT defence.   

Palpy and Vader wannabees! WTF! <_<

edit: G) If you say that SF could destroy DS with whole sith navy (which it propably would) backup, then Ds has it right to back up too. Star Destroyes and especially Executor would just PWN the whole Sith navy

A) the SF has more improved architechure

B) the Sith fighters are extremely maneuverable, hence easily by pass DS defences and getting to the core, BOOM

C) the deathstar shot one lazer at a mon calimari cruiser, and the lazer didnt go through, (EP6)

D) the limitless resources could mass produce star fighters, hence destroy DS

E) the SF can make anything, so the deathstar shouldnt be too hard

F) sith warships arent completely obselete, probabally 2 could take on a star destroyer

G) the death star doesnt will never have as much backup as the star forge, because the star forges resources are limitless and so are its forces

star forge owns... the death star would have to get in range and would be pulled into the sun. and as proved in ANH, it only took one fighter and a force sensitive pilot to take that down. the only reason the republic was able to defeat the forge was because of bastila's battle meditation... if you added that to the star forges fleet, the death star would be wiped out. not even the imperial fleet could stand in the way; as proved in ROTJ the executer was taken out by the wimpy rebel fleet. the sith fleet would easily take it out. and the star forge can easily make any kind of ship if programmed to, including the death star. you saw the size of the SF compared to the sun, it was huge. as for the sith fighters dying in one or two shots, the TIE fighters did as well... at least the star forge was not just a "technological terror", it was a powerful artifact of the dark side.

just my two cents, dont flame me if your opinion differs from mine.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."

B) the Sith fighters are extremely maneuverable, hence easily by pass DS defences and getting to the core, BOOM

As are TIEs...

C) the deathstar shot one lazer at a mon calimari cruiser, and the lazer didnt go through, (EP6)

There are power levels to laser. Should the laser been set at full power, it'd shoot right through the cruiser and at the Forest Moon, destroying it's own shield generator. Yeah, thats smart...

D) the limitless resources could mass produce star fighters, hence destroy DS

E) the SF can make anything, so the deathstar shouldnt be too hard

This might be inappropriate but have you ever had that really huge piece of "feces" that you just couldn't get out? Well, that's what it'd be like. Except worse...since the Death Star is probably alot bigger then the Star Forge itself.

F) sith warships arent completely obselete, probabally 2 could take on a star destroyer

It takes three Mon Calamari cruisers to take down a Star Destroyer (a relativley small one). Mon Calamari cruisers are WAY more advance then Sith Warships.

G) the death star doesnt will never have as much backup as the star forge, because the star forges resources are limitless and so are its forces

The Empires weapon systems make up for that.

only reason the republic was able to defeat the forge was because of bastila's battle meditation...

The same applies to the Death Star. During the Battle of Endor, Palpatine and I believe one of his lackies on a Star Destroyer were applying their Battle Meditation to the fleet. When Palaptine was killed by Vader, his lacky I believe fled the battle (or his Star Destroyer was destroyed). And let me tell you, Palpatine is a hell lot more powerful then Bastila ever will be.

Edited by Wild Storm

only reason the republic was able to defeat the forge was because of bastila's battle meditation...

The same applies to the Death Star. During the Battle of Endor, Palpatine and I believe one of his lackies on a Star Destroyer were applying their Battle Meditation to the fleet. When Palaptine was killed by Vader, his lacky I believe fled the battle (or his Star Destroyer was destroyed). And let me tell you, Palpatine is a hell lot more powerful then Bastila ever will be.

Grand Admiral Nial Declann :huh:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Personally, I'm inclined to vote for the Star Forge. Aside from the fact it created HK47 and Revan's robes...

Why do you state it as fact?

Revan was already wearing the robes during the Mandalorian Wars (the mask, at least). As for HK-47, we only know that he was created by Revan sometime after the Mandalorian Wars. Nowhere is it said that the Star Forge had any role in the process.

Big thankya to Wild Storm. Saved me from work to answer all those alleges. :)

BTW, if I can snap those sith fighters easily with Ebon Hawk, so does some thousands of "MODERN" turbolazers.

And SF isn't that fast.

SF has better archithecture? :) It is some 25,000 years old (if not older) during the Empire time. (if it would've survived to that time)

Edited by Xard

better trenches, and the sith fighters take two hits from the ebon hawks quad lazers, ties take 1 from the melium falcon, and i also had a counter to what wild storm said, but the quoting thing screwed up, so i cant be screwed either to post it

Someone remind me never to make a topic like this ever again *snorts in disgust and walks off*

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

better trenches, and the sith fighters take two hits from the ebon hawks quad lazers, ties take 1 from the melium falcon, and i also had a counter to what wild storm said, but the quoting thing screwed up, so i cant be screwed either to post it

:rolleyes:

Trenches in SF? :huh:

Why are we still arguing about this? The facts says yes DS, no to SF <_<

edit: Dyan, this is good topic! :p

Edited by Xard

star forge is way better, well, to a certain point anyway. in theory, star forge could produce so much ships and such that the death star could not move at all. do that to the death star beyound its range to shoots its superlaser, and the star forge wins. in theory. star forge gets my vote.

star force-- mass produce enough ships and such to surround the death star so that it could not move in range to shoots its weapon.

death star----cool super weapon, has to be in range to shoot it. by the time it gets in range, it is blown up. . . ..

thats what i say.

:p" :D :cool:

Here is the scenario:

Star Forge (w/ Rakata Prime as a source for the shield) and the Death Star II (w/ Endor for it's shield) The Star Forge unleashes it's massive fleet, however, due to the ancient weaponry, they cannot penetrate the shield generator. The Death Star II is given it's oppertunity with their fleet creating a perimiter around Endor and attacking the Star Forges forces. The Death Star rotates it's primary laser at Rakata Prime. The shields do not last long (Alderann also had a shield generator which only protected it for .2 seconds) Rakata Prime is destroyed, which opens for a direct assault on the Star Forge. Considering that Bastila is a jedi and not neccesarily Malaks apprentice, the Star Forge doesn't have any jedi boosts to speak of. While Palpatine and Grand Admiral Nial Declann applying their Battle Meditation to their fleets. Although facing swarms upon swarms of Sith Fighters. Many TIEs are shot down however, due to their modern enginerring, and the pilots boost to the fleet, the Sith Fleet is forced to pull back. Minutes later, the Death Stars laser cannon has recharged itself and fires directly at the Star Forge. The Sith Fleet did fight valiantly though. They attempted to destroy the Death Stars shield generator, however, due to the defense turrets on the Death Star, Star Destroyer and on the planets surface, it couldn't create enough power to destroy it, considering the Siths ancient weaponry.