Star Forge vs. Death Star

Dyan

Star Forge vs. Death Star  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Star Forge vs. Death Star

• Star Forge
    • Death Star

There are power levels to the laser, ya know. Would be pretty stupid if it hit a corvette, tore through, hit the moon, destroyed the shield generator and the left themselves open for attack.

well, maybe. No proof for neither side. Because: Who said, that corvette was in front of moon? :lol:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The second time we see the Death Star fire in ROTJ, it fires at a corvette. The moon is pretty big. If that laser kept going then it would have basically would have hit it. And there is some proof. In Infinites, the Death Star was damaged by Lukes torpedo and thus couldn't fully destroy Yavin.

Hang on a sec..

The starforge can create material but can it create crew ?

Thats the same problem they had in Heir to the Empire as I recall.

The Star Forge can also create organic creatures (with Force Abbilities!) out of thin air! Remember Deck2? :luck:

Yes, I can see it now...

"Instant dark jedification setting

Add:

1 useless lackey

1 red lightsaber

1 appropriately evil-looking dark robe

a hint of dark side power

stir, then wait for a minute and collect your dark jedi at the output slot"

I would have paid real money for that, but then I guess it's KotOR and not Monkey Island :D

Personally, I'm inclined to vote for the Star Forge. Aside from the fact it created HK47 and Revan's robes...

:luck: sorry, but you remember that bit wrong - HK was never created on the Star Forge, but before Revan found the Rakatan system. Remember how you get to ask him about it after finding out you're Revan in K1, and he responds that he doesn't know, because you never took him there.

Revan's robes were created by the Star Forge, though.

I'm pretty sure that it could produce a planet killer gun if the right Darth Lord programmed it in and started producing it en masse.

Granted, the death star was incredibly power and could destroy entire planets, but...

The number of capital ships that the Star Forge churned out for a certain DS ending and the fact it fuelled an entire war is incredible too. I wonder if the Star Forge could even produce it's *own* Death Star if programmed...

Well, the Death Star is also *mobile* - it can actually move through hyperspace. That makes it pretty lethal in any case... unless some stupid pilot gets a lucky shot in there, but really - what are the chances? :("

Personally, I'm inclined to vote for the Star Forge. Aside from the fact it created HK47 and Revan's robes...

:thumbsup: sorry, but you remember that bit wrong - HK was never created on the Star Forge, but before Revan found the Rakatan system. Remember how you get to ask him about it after finding out you're Revan in K1, and he responds that he doesn't know, because you never took him there.

Hmm.. I always got the impression HK was created on the Star Forge. I'll take your word for it though. :thumbsup:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Has anybody forgotten that the Star Forge requires a sun to power it, as well as a strong willed leader?

So, find some way to starve it of either, or just take out Rakata Prime and eliminate the disruptor field around the Forge, and then you'll have plenty of time to figure out how to destroy the Forge while you run the Death Star back to your entire fleet (which provides a handy distraction), only to come back out while the Forge churns out capital ships to fight your fleet. One shot, and BOOM!

Or, if you could somehow get the Sun Crusher, or some other Sith-like Super-Nova-Making goodness, you could wipe out the whole Forge from the safety of the Dark Lord's Throne Room on the Death Star (in theory), or, at the very least, render it powerless since the sun it was feeding off of begins to grow more and more unstable, eventually destroying much of anything too close nearby... What goods a huge fleet if it's just a bunch of atoms drifting off into space?

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

If so how can he wear them in the Dantooine Star Map movie, if he hasn't found the SF yet?

That's an excellent question... :devil::huh::wacko:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Revan's robes did not come from the Star Forge, Revan wore them before it was ever found. Look at the Dantooniee flashback movie to see it being worn by him.

Yes but when you read the capabilities and feats of the robes from the Starforge when you're DS it said that they and Revan's original robes were made by it, and that the Jedi Council veiwed them (his original robes) as an abomination and had them destroyed and that they didn't know the Forge was capable of making more. ;)

Edited by jodo kast 5

What is made on the Star Forge is a replication. The real Revan's robes are in the hands of the Jedi after he was captured.

Well, the only "Revan robes" you ever to have in the game are created by the Star Forge in the DS ending. So that's what I was referring to. Revan donned similar robes well before ever finding the Star Forge, but those are never named.

• 1 month later...

The Star Forge would produce Death Stars

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Too big for that. And not fast enough

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The star forge is so much better. Look at it this way ,when you have the star forge you get to make all those droids and ships and take over the universe and WATCH pepole suffer.

The death star just kills them so quickly and they don't even know it.

don't forget that Revan was a converter,and also you can't convert if you just do one big blow.

What you should say is star forge VS. the Borge ship off of star trek :(

just kidding (w00t)

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I voted Star Forge, only because of it's ability to mass produce anything. The Death Star could destroy one planet at a time, but with the Star Forge you could produce enough ships to conquor a planet. Why destroy one when you could rule it?