Shiite shrine blown up

tic tac

And yet another way to prove to the world that Islam is not a religion of violence and intolerance. After the global cartoon riots, which are still going on, now one group of muslims blows up a revered Muslim mosque, and another group of muslims go into a wild riot of burning, shrieking and killing in protest. Where have we seen that kind of thing before? I wonder if they'll start burning down their own embassies now.

Jeez, the vast majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims on this planet must be absolutely horrified at how some of their brethern are portraying them to the world.

BTW, I suspect the mosque bombing was Al Qaeda's doing. Civil War has been one of their main goals in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and they're doing a bang-up job of achieving those goals. Unfortunately.

And yet another way to prove to the world that Islam is not a religion of violence and intolerance.  After the global cartoon riots, which are still going on, now one group of muslims blows up a revered Muslim mosque, and another group of muslims go into a wild riot of burning, shrieking and killing in protest. Where have we seen that kind of thing before?  I wonder if they'll start burning down their own embassies now.

Jeez, the vast majority of peaceful, moderate Muslims on this planet must be absolutely horrified at how some of their brethern are portraying them to the world.

BTW, I suspect the mosque bombing was Al Qaeda's doing.  Civil War has been one of their main goals in both Afghanistan and Iraq, and they're doing a bang-up job of achieving those goals.  Unfortunately.

No it was CIA agents dressed as vampire agents from Canada, making sure political instability remains in that part of the world so that American investors(I.E. GWB and his buddies) can suck the blood of those countries out of the ground and sell it to the world at the highest price affordable by the consumers.

and the kurds watch and wait

The Kurds are the True Sith waiting in the shadows of some unknown region. :D

wtf is with that cat avatar, like 16 members have had it

anyways, I've said it before, I'll say it again, the Kurds in the north = a new Israel + oil.

Oh come on! Look at that cute furry little face! You just want to eat it up... fried with ketchup.

anyways, I've said it before, I'll say it again, the Kurds in the north = a new Israel + oil.

When did you ever say that? :-

Kumaq was sh*ting...ups I mean saying something about his great crystal ball ( :p ) and how he predicts the new Kurdistan in northern Iraq is going to become a new Israel in the ME

More or less. :)

Well duh? Because hes an alt of course! 

No kidding. I just wanted him to admit it.

Since the guidelines state that alt accounts is now a no-no I have no problem revealing that Tic-Tacs more commonly used account is Hildegard

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

Not here;

Alternative Accounts: At the present moment there is some tolerance for the use of alt accounts. Such use, however, remains dependent on the appropriateness of such accounts. If an alt is used in an infraction of any of the Forum Guidelines that account will be removed and the member who created will be censured. Furthermore, the use of an alt that is used by more than one member is strictly prohibited. Such accounts will be immediately disabled and all members will be censured accordingly

Which basically means I had to keep open all these funny alt accounts I wanted to nuke :wub:

Do bears do something infinitely more sinister in the woods?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Since the guidelines state that alt accounts is now a no-no I have no problem revealing that Tic-Tacs more commonly used account is Hildegard

:o ...oh the blasphemy Cary Grant blew my cover :p....I'll be leaving today - my leave only lasts 3 days :( , I hope I get some more leave in the summer, if not I'll see you all next year.....and I do hope some of the other regulars that aparently vanished will pop up.

Take care of yourselves ppl.....

on topic: I do hope Iraq doesn't decent into civil war, but things aren't looking well :(

In spe :mellow:

Edited by tic tac