Dark Side Test

This test is not for the 'noble', and 'compassionate'. Take this test to find your place in the Golden Age of the Sith!

http://www.wizards.com/starwars/darkside/quiz1.asp

Kinda fun, I suppose.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

Interesting.

Here is your dark calling.

Dark Side Devotee

I can see that the dark side seethes within you, and your will is quite strong. For one such as you, the path of the Sith is not one you should take. But, as a dark side devotee, you will become more powerful in the dark side than you can even imagine. You will rule the weak and the frightened with a cruel hand, and carve your dreaded name across entire planets.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sith Warrior

Your savage and aggressive nature does you credit, my apprentice. And it will serve you well when you learn the ancient battle arts necessary to become a Sith warrior. There are weapons, powerful weapons, that I will teach you to use - not the least of which is your own formidable body. Your lessons will be harsh and painful. But you will use that pain. It will make you invincible. Not even the most accomplished Jedi Knight will be able to withstand your onslaught.

Kinda fun :thumbsup:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Dark Force Witch

Ah, you seem to know the truth of the Force as being a kind of magic. Well, my pupil, you will learn that the dark side is the most powerful magic of all. With it, you can carve an empire of pain and fear on nearly any world you choose. Seek out those places where weaklings still cower from the darkness. There you may rule unchallenged, as a dark Force witch.

:)

Dark Side Devotee

I can see that the dark side seethes within you, and your will is quite strong. For one such as you, the path of the Sith is not one you should take. But, as a dark side devotee, you will become more powerful in the dark side than you can even imagine. You will rule the weak and the frightened with a cruel hand, and carve your dreaded name across entire planets.

:)

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Dark Side Devotee

Hmm, not bad.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Sith Lord

Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith Empire to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.

Bow before me weaklings! For I am Darth Astr0creep!

Sith Lord

Magnificent! Of all those who have come to me, you are the most worthy. Under my tutelage, you may become a Sith lord - even the one true Dark Lord of the Sith. Only you recognize that morality is for fools and weaklings. You were born to bend the galaxy to your will. You may even restore the Sith Empire to its rightful glory. As you learn from the dark side and become its master, be mindful of one thing: If you fail, the dark side will devour you alive.

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Sith Lord

Pitiful.

You are far too weak to become a student of the dark side. I could sense your lack of determination from the beginning, you worm. And while I should have destroyed you for disturbing me in the first place, I shall not make that mistake a second time.

You have been utterly destroyed

by the awesome power of the dark side!

I chose to die rather than betray the light! :cool:

(Using the Back Button I discovered that I was a Dark Force Witch. Eww...)

Let's see... we're missing a Marauder in our little merry band of death-dealers...

And, here's my calling:

Sith Acolyte

Ah, you are truly perceptive, my child. You are worthy enough to study the mysteries of the dark side as a Sith acolyte -- the most fearsome wielders of the Force since the galaxy was formed. With my instruction, you will locate lost artifacts and learn to use them, becoming more powerful than you ever dreamed. You could have the galaxy at your feet. Even the Jedi will dance like puppets for you.

Dance, fools, dance!

:shifty:

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Sith Acolyte

Ah, you are truly perceptive, my child. You are worthy enough to study the mysteries of the dark side as a Sith acolyte -- the most fearsome wielders of the Force since the galaxy was formed. With my instruction, you will locate lost artifacts and learn to use them, becoming more powerful than you ever dreamed. You could have the galaxy at your feet. Even the Jedi will dance like puppets for you.

Sith United

Dark Side Marauder

Your bloodlust serves you well. The dark side will lend strength to your body, and fill your mind with thoughts of savage destruction. You are destined to become a dark side marauder -- a living engine of war. Wherever you go, none will be able to stand against you. Even the vaunted Sith will fear your mighty weapons.

I love the smell of death and destruction in the morning

Dark Side Devotee

Sith Lord

Too bad I'll never turn to the dark side, I seem to have an affinity for it, either that or I just told the foolish master what he wanted to hear... >_<

Edited by Master Jabba

Got Dark Side Devotee

My minion puppets, slay the imposter, Master Jabba! That worm's too fat to run!

*Starts dancing to 'Walk like an Egyptian' while mindless gizka take off charging after the lightning-wielding Jabba*

So, anybody tried to see if they could get every single calling in a row? :(

Acolytes rule!

Geekified Star Wars Geek

My minion puppets, slay the imposter, Master Jabba! That worm's too fat to run!

*Starts dancing to 'Walk like an Egyptian' while mindless gizka take off charging after the lightning-wielding Jabba*

So, anybody tried to see if they could get every single calling in a row? :p

Acolytes rule!

*Forcewave* Gizka are sent flying all over

*Commands 3 lightsabers to light up and attack indepentantly* Who did you think Kreia learned that trick from anyways? :)

On another note Master Jabba isn't a worm / slug / thinggie, he was just unfortunate enough to be named after one... ;)

Sith Lord

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

No surprise

Sith Lord

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Dark Side Devotee

Well, well, what do you know?

Sith Lord

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Well... perhaps I'll have to put aside my dreams of a traveling troupe of Jedi Ballerinas for a while... Instead, it's Sith Flamenco time!

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Sith Lord

Heh. Kinda funny because I'm a very moralistic type of guy. Maybe as a Sith Lord I'd think the dark side was the right way to go. Or maybe I'd just want to bend the galaxy to my will :ermm:. Whoops, that part of me surfaces every once in a while :"> .

Edited by indarkestday