Malak Vs. Vader

Obi-Wan doesn't lead Luke to Han Solo.  Han finds him.  All Obi-Wan does is tell him to go to Dagobah.

He sees Ben in the distance and follows him then as he's reaching out for him Ben fades away and Han is there.

At least thats how it is on the DVD

It could be a coincidence but I dont think so.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Obi-Wan doesn't lead Luke to Han Solo.  Han finds him.  All Obi-Wan does is tell him to go to Dagobah.

He sees Ben in the distance and follows him then as he's reaching out for him Ben fades away and Han is there.

At least thats how it is on the DVD

It could be a coincidence but I dont think so.

Grasping at straws IMO.

Whenever I hear the name Vader, I used to think "I'm your father Luke".

Now I just think "Noooo...".

A pox upon Lucas >_

I seriously think that Malak vs Vader is a battle of the brain dead zombies :ermm:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

A pox upon Lucas  >_<

I seriously think that Malak vs Vader is a battle of the brain dead zombies  :ermm:

I seriously went off him after EP II-III.

Prior to that I saw him as very much the soldier/warrior,not a nice guy by any means but one worthy of respect. Now I see him as a clueless,child killing,whinny cry baby.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

A pox upon Lucas  >_<

I seriously think that Malak vs Vader is a battle of the brain dead zombies  :ermm:

I seriously went off him after EP II-III.

Prior to that I saw him as very much the soldier/warrior,not a nice guy by any means but one worthy of respect. Now I see him as a clueless,child killing,whinny cry baby.

That's why I personnally disregard the prequel movies. Star Wars was a big part of my younger years and I won't let some rich crazy man-child destroy what little good memories I have of my childhood by making such a beloved universe completely moronic just for the sake of keeping his tech toys popular in the movie industry.

He single-handedly destroyed Star Wars, like killing his own child, by turning it into a tech demo.

Very special thanks indeed <_<

Edited by astr0creep

Anakin Skywalker had a lot of potential powerwise (he was prophesized to bring balance to the Force, that's gotta amount to something) and as Darth Vader he murdered many Jedi. Not to mention he waxed the emperor at the end of ep VI.

Vader did bring balance to the force.

He killed all the jedi until there were two jedi and two sith.

Vader would easil kill Malak. I killed Malak in the game getting hit about five times so it wouldn't be very hard for Darth Vader to slaughter Malak.

Vader: I HAVE YOU NOW

Malak:<force lightning>

:thumbsup:

Malak would win against suit encased Vader since he got more force powers and his lightsaber fighting style is faster than vader's slow strikes IMHO

Bah. Vader just needs to look at Malak. Malak would explode from Vader's Aura of 1337ness.

Guest The Architect
Vader: I HAVE YOU NOW

Malak:<force lightning>

:p

Malak would win against suit encased Vader since he got more force powers and his lightsaber fighting style is faster than vader's slow strikes IMHO

Idiot. Vader would have all those 'cool' force powers that Malak had if he were a VIDEO GAME CHARACTER in K1 too, capish! Vader would crush Malak. Malak is gay, Vader is not gay, simple.

Edited by The Architect

wtf? Inmortality rumors? O_o

Oh, Vader will own Malak. Easily :(

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Malak is underestimated but I think some here also underestimate vader. Vader has a reputation of cruelty and malaise that one doesn't pick up by being a simple thug. Malak picked up the thug type. But vader... well vader had more finesse to his brutality (if you understand what I'm trying to say). Read the radio drama scene in A new hope where vader torchures leia... it's pure cruelty. imagine vader more like a rapier and malak like a broadsword. Revan would be more like a katana. Sidious was just a poisoned pin, and Dukoo would be more like a foil.

to the lighting ruling vader, put it this way. vader's grounded... yes he'd pick up the burns but his electronics would be unharmed. If you set these two against eachother I think it would be more like a protracted seige than a battle.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.