Malak Vs. Vader

I think if the fight was Malak Vs Vader when Vader was in his undamaged form, Vader would have won. But if we are talking Vader in his lifesupport suit, Malak would. All Malak would have to do is zap him with lightning and down he goes, gasping for air.

"The dimmest light can shatter the darkest night, and the light I carry is in no way dim."

benjamin1kn.jpg

I think if the fight was Malak Vs Vader when Vader was in his undamaged form, Vader would have won. But if we are talking Vader in his lifesupport suit, Malak would. All Malak would have to do is zap him with lightning and down he goes, gasping for air.

how do you think vader got put into that lifesupport system...?at least when was true Darth Vader he owned Kenobi and nearly owned Luke. Vader would have won either way

hi.

Guest The Architect

You cannot compare a video game character to a movie character. The only way to find out who'd win is to ask the man himself George Lucas. George Lucas creataed the Star Wars Franchise, and anything he says cannot be argued against because he's the Lord of Star Wars. If he says "Vader is more powerful than Malak" then Vader wins, simple, if he says Malak, then Malak wins. And yes, I know George Lucas didn't write the KOTOR games or any of the EU, but his word is gold. If George Lucas doesn't address who'd win this fight then nobody wins.

If you want my personal opinion, I'd have to say I don't know for sure, since there isn't any official answer . Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker was said to be the Chosen One, the one who brings balance to the force and destroys the Sith. He was supposed to become the most powerful force-user of all-time, which means to me, as Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, he'd kick Malak's ass, but you know, Darth Malak was said to be one of the most powerful Sith Lords of all-time.

Non-Mechanical Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker would crush Darth Malak IMO.

Darth Malak would defeat Mechanical Darth Vader IMO.

At the hieght of their respective power I think it would be an evenly match contest but Vader was more stable, more focused, and better disciplined than Malak. It would be a close fight but I think Vader would win.

Also keep in mind that Vader's cybernetic and life support suit was top of the line. it was not just a life support unit but full cortosis weave battle armor.

Harvey

I think Malak would probably beat both Darth Vader's.

Pre-suit Vader seemed too focused on power and what not and was beaten by Obi-Wan, who in my opinion isn't all that powerful. Malak would beat him.

Vader suited up would be beat up by Malak because Vader didn't do much lightsaber fighting, as far as I know, after the Purge so I am sure he got rusty.

But if it was Anakin before the turn he would own Malak.

It all depends whether Malak is being a coward and relying on cheap tricks to win. And whether he has an ample supply of "bodies".

If Malak isn't being the cowardly dog he always was, Vader would beat him easily. Be it pre-suit or after suit. It would not just be through actions, but also through words. Vader was very convincing and charismatic. Malak was a fool.

If Malak isn't fighting fair - well, Vader's a pilot and would use either his tiefighter to blow Malak out of the sky, or bring down boxes on him during combat. If both Vader and Malak were "cheating", I'm not sure who would win.

The real question is: Death Star vs. Star Forge.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Ehm Darth Vader is one of the most powerful characters ever in the Star Wars universe, second only to the Emperor.

Anakin Skywalker had a lot of potential powerwise (he was prophesized to bring balance to the Force, that's gotta amount to something) and as Darth Vader he murdered many Jedi. Not to mention he waxed the emperor at the end of ep VI.

I think we can safely say Vader would've wiped the floor with the chinless wonder...:thumbsup:

Vader didnt beat Obi Wan. Obi Wan sacrificed himself so the others could escape. And probably in the revised verison because he knew how to become a force ghost anyway.

Think of it this way. No way would have Luke left Obi behind so if Obi and Vader were still battling then everyone would have ended up captured or killed.

Vaders not particularly good anyway he's just very overwhelming in style.

It's kind of Lord of the Ringsy if you think about it Vader is the Balrog and Obi is Gandalf.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Would a jaw make a difference? (I don't know what else he has in him, I didn't play K1)

Adds half a point to toughness and an extra "bite" attack ? :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Your joking right? You think that this is a fair match? Vader destroyed the Jedi Order. He'd wipe Malak from the face of the galaxy...

Well lets examine his accomplishments.

He killed an arthritic Dooku who could barely grip a lightsaber.

He killed Mace but only with help.

Obi Wan chopped him into pieces while he was supposedly at the peak of his power.

The Jedi order was a couple of kids and apprentices. All the real Jedi were killed by clone troopers out in the field.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Your joking right? You think that this is a fair match? Vader destroyed the Jedi Order. He'd wipe Malak from the face of the galaxy...

Well lets examine his accomplishments.

He killed an arthritic Dooku who could barely grip a lightsaber.

He killed Mace but only with help.

Obi Wan chopped him into pieces while he was supposedly at the peak of his power.

The Jedi order was a couple of kids and apprentices. All the real Jedi were killed by clone troopers out in the field.

Let's look at Malak's accomplishments.

He destroyed the Jedi Enclave, from orbit IIRC.

He destroyed Taris, from orbit.

He attempted to kill Revan by blowing his Star Destroyer apart from his own ship.

He got his butt kicked by Revan on the Star Forge.

Not exactly that much better now was it? :)

Let's look at Malak's accomplishments.

He destroyed the Jedi Enclave, from orbit IIRC.

He destroyed Taris, from orbit.

He attempted to kill Revan by blowing his Star Destroyer apart from his own ship.

He got his butt kicked by Revan on the Star Forge.

Not exactly that much better now was it? o:)

The last one is pretty open to interpretation given the number of "Help I cant beat Malak" threads that were about. :)

I'd say Malaks not that great with a lightsaber but he does have a lot more force powers to draw on so I'd say it wouldnt be the walkover some people think it would.

478327[/snapback]

The last one is pretty open to interpretation given the number of "Help I cant beat Malak" threads that were about.  :)

I'd say Malaks not that great with a lightsaber but he does have a lot more force powers to draw on so I'd say it wouldnt be the walkover some people think it would.

Okay, I'll give that last one only half a point then. :(

How many force powers have you ever had Malak use on you? I've only ever seen him use his drain attack on the jedi corpses and saber throw. o:)

EDIT: Oh! He's also got Force Push and Stasis or whatever from those cutscenes.

Edited by Deraldin

Okay, I'll give that last one only half a point then. ;)

How many force powers have you ever had Malak use on you? I've only ever seen him use his drain attack on the jedi corpses and saber throw. :lol:

Lightning for one. Plus you need to breach his defensive powers.

478327[/snapback]

I don't think Vader could use froce lightning because of armor restriction, he-he :lol: Well, this is the conon statement, at least. No matter he would still win, but with some dificulties.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Okay, I'll give that last one only half a point then. :p

How many force powers have you ever had Malak use on you? I've only ever seen him use his drain attack on the jedi corpses and saber throw. :huh:

Lightning for one. Plus you need to breach his defensive powers.

He has defensive powers on? :blink: Shows what I know. I should really try playing a Consular at some point. :)

I don't think Vader could use froce lightning because of armor restriction, he-he :) Well, this is the conon statement, at least.  No matter he would still win, but with some dificulties.

He dosnt seem to be able to cope with lightning very well and since its an attack that never misses I'd say he's getting crispified again. If the rebels were smart they would have used a squadron of ion equipped soldiers on him :D

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]