Jekk Jekk Tar Problems

I'm having some graphics problems with the Jekk Jekk Jar Bar. It seems to not let me move properly, it wont even let me move some times... except only in battle.

My system is

Dell Dimension 2400

Intel Celeron 2.6GHz

768Mb Ram

Nvidia 5200 GeForce Fx 128mb

Windows XP Home Edition SP2

I have even tried it in the minimum settings, yet it still will not work properly. Any other advice.

May i also point out, that i have the right patches, and have even played it with all background programs ended AND..... have uninstalled and Reinstalled it, making no difference.

Every other aspect of the game works, just can't move, and can be laggy.

• 2 weeks later...

I have this exact same problem, and it is highly annoying. The farthest Ive gotten is into the green room part of the Jekk Jekk Tarr with all those little insect aliens that attack you. After most of them are gone, my character is stuck in place, absolutely will not move at all. I added Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1 under the graphics options, but it doesnt do a thing. I also am using the nVidia GeForce5200. Is there any other way around this?

I would greatly appreciate any and all help you could offer.

Problem here is the smoke in the Jekk Jekk Tar is completely CPU dependant, so whatever videocard you have does not matter since the thing does nothing.

The thread starters Intel Celeron 2.6GHz just isn't strong enough to actually run the smoke here... (Celeron is WAY slower than Pentium)

What is your processor?

Edited by BattleCookiee

Wait, I may have found a way around this.

What I did was turn everything down to bare bones, super low graphics. Then I put on a stealth generator belt and turned it on, then I used the turbo cheat to sneak my way past the thugs, while quickly manuevering to the doors that took me to the private room, then onto the underground tunnels. It was pretty effective. @_@

Wait, I may have found a way around this.

What I did was turn everything down to bare bones, super low graphics. Then I put on a stealth generator belt and turned it on, then I used the turbo cheat to sneak my way past the thugs, while quickly manuevering to the doors that took me to the private room, then onto the underground tunnels. It was pretty effective. @_@

Nice troubleshooting PureSvenska!

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I most be lucky to not have slow down issues in Jekk Jekk Tar, or in the sub levels of Peragus. I only have a slow down approching Khoonda from the fields.

Then again I'm also the only one in my online FPS group that never had lag around the temple in the Camboda map of BFV.