Pics of your Games

Bokishi

I win :ermm:

iwinarundel6se.jpg

I win, again.

utiwin0ys.jpg

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Hmm my pictures wont load up after i click add attachments.

Mine won't either. :blink:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Aqueducts in Civ4 can do funny things. This one is from the end of a game I played a while ago (Monarch level, Space Race win-- I could've had Domination pretty easily, but late game conquests of overmatched foes are tedious). It's the last time I'll do a 'terra' style map, though. The AI doesn't know to prioritize Astronomy and colonization of the New World, which gives the player far too great an advantage.

Edited by Enoch

Oh goody, I was wondering what happened to the other one. Probably got derailed. Har.

I never play games that are good screenshot material these days, tho. Tank full of fish...how exciting. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

post-2035-1140504607_thumb.jpg

Just my Imperial Officer and his pet.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast