Bastila Force Ghost

furio

Hi, i've decided to play again at KotOR2. This time i have a Force Ghost Bastila in the Ebon Hawk, but she doesn't speak or do anything else except standing there in the Ebon Hawk's exit ramp(inside, while flying).

Does she do anything?

Why she's there, i can't remember, i've play 2 time(1 on Light, 1 on Dark) when this game was released, then stash away the game until now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in adavance

Furio

Did she come after you talked to T3 about his past companions? When that happens a hologram of Bastila will play. When she is done, she is suppose to disappear but some times that does not happen. It's a bug.

Yes i did, but the discussion with T3 was not on the ebon hawk's exit ramp?

Plus, i'm farter(farer, SP?) in the game now.

Also, its not the Hologram, i mean, she's clearly a Force Ghost, the cutscene where she is the Hologram of the past stored in T3 was not a clear picture, now she's crystal clear, like a force ghost.

I'll make a screen, i'll be back in 2sec...

Edited by furio

Did she come after you talked to T3 about his past companions? When that happens a hologram of Bastila will play. When she is done, she is suppose to disappear but some times that does not happen. It's a bug.

Yes i did, but the discussion with T3 was not on the ebon hawk's exit ramp?

Plus, i'm farter(farer, SP?) in the game now.

Also, its not the Hologram, i mean, she's clearly a Force Ghost, the cutscene where she is the Hologram of the past stored in T3 was not a clear picture, now she's crystal clear, like a force ghost.

I'll make a screen, i'll be back in 2sec...

Its a hologram. You can't tell if its fuzz since the convos are close ups. Plus, when there is a hologram displayed, the game displays it in another room of the module. Like the holograms on the Harbinger are transferred to that locked room past the bridge.

Edited by Wild Storm

Wow, I've never encountered that but this one time during K1 after I got Zaalbar from Taris everytime I would leave the Ebon Hawk he multiplied. By the end there were at least 12 or 14 copies :wub:

Where are you in the game exactly?

Edited by foxdez

Wow, I've never encountered that but this one time during K1 after I got Zaalbar from Taris everytime I would leave the Ebon Hawk he multiplied. By the end there were at least 12 or 14 copies :wub:

Where are you in the game exactly?

all my NPCs turned into jedi in one of my playthroughs in K1, completely random.

or you could have modded... :wub:

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Ok i'll show what i mean, i've made a movie using Fraps:

Bastila Force Ghost

Mirror Link

So, whats that all about?

My God...I'm telling you. Its. A. BUG. The game failed to remove the hologram after you talked to T3. What is so difficult to understand about that? Take it from someone who has played this game thousands of times and gotten this bug half of those playthroughs....

Bastila Force Ghost

Mirror Link

My God...I'm telling you. Its. A. BUG. The game failed to remove the hologram after you talked to T3. What is so difficult to understand about that? Take it from someone who has played this game thousands of times and gotten this bug half of those playthroughs....

Did you watch the movie?

She looks like that she could be talked to & be selectable, when i click on her she turn towards me but doesn't move.

I don't doubt your word, please watch, its weird :huh:

Yes it is a bug, because I've had it happen with Carth as well. :D

The hologram always spawns in on the exit ramp. :huh:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Yes it is a bug, because I've had it happen with Carth as well. :D

The hologram always spawns in on the exit ramp. ;)

Ok thanks :cool:

You have to admit thats pretty weird, an Holo that can be selected & turns towards you when clicked on :huh:;)

The list of the Jedi Masters appears in the cargo hold where you acquire 3C-FD

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ok thanks :cool:

You have to admit thats pretty weird, an Holo that can be selected & turns towards you when clicked on :thumbsup:  :lol:

One of the posters over on KFM had her Carth holo actually help her fight Visas, when Visas first comes on board. :lol:

Edited by Mellypie
"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Bastila Force Ghost

Mirror Link

Did you watch the movie?

She looks like that she could be talked to & be selectable, when i click on her she turn towards me but doesn't move.

I don't doubt your word, please watch, its weird :thumbsup:

Its not a force ghost. its a cool bug.

She willhelp you kill intruders on the Ebon Hawk and thats about it.