Do you prefer the light side or the dark side?

Neutral side with a shift to light or dark depending on my mood at the time.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Guest The Architect

Dark-Sider not associated with the Sith...

In K3 I want to join forces with Mandalore and HK-47. I want to fight alongside the Mandalorians and the HK-Army and kick everybody's ass.

Lightside, definitely. :luck:

It can be fun to play the darkside sometimes, but only in small doses. I don't think many games allow the player to take a truly dark path and role-play it properly. Kotor2 does it better than most, though.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Lightside.

As a religious person, I find it hard to do anything else. The parallels between the Force and God are always too apparent.

Not that this is a bad thing, Lucas designed the Force to be able to fit in with anyone's beliefs, but when I do play DS I always feel bad about upsetting other people. Which is pretty stupid, but that's life.

Lightside, definitely. :)

It can be fun to play the darkside sometimes, but only in small doses.  I don't think many games allow the player to take a truly dark path and role-play it properly.  Kotor2 does it better than most, though.

Not as good as K1 though. In K2 the only features you get for playing DS is getting owned by Kreia at dantooine, being owned by Mira with a poison dart ( :luck: ) and bully/whining dialogs. :)

Generaly Lightside, but I also play often DS just to see what "the other side" feels like. I still find LS more fun.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Lightside. I've got this :p to maintain

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I normally like Light Side because everyone generally likes you better and the story seems more complete as a light sider.

However, Dark Side powers are way cooler and if I did not become so ugly and so brutal, I would probably see how a Dark Sider was first. I always wanted to play a charismatic kind of evil (think your common vampire if you don't understand what I am saying).

always darkside, you get better force powers, and when max ds you get 50 plus force points and on top of all your other force points make a difference in battle, as mention its much funer to be mean and turn your whole party to jedi

and going round in k1 as revan is pretty cool, and in k2 killing the jedi, hunting them to extintion and stealing their techniques/force.

its just a change from the normal boring typical lightside crap and being mean >=)