Post your desktop!

Bokishi

h3_e32006_Custom_ChiefCliff.jpg

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Awesome...whered you get that?

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

killer71280x960fl9.th.jpg

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

I like driving in the rain a lot and I really like this simple pic, so I'm using it again.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

wow brilliant pic legion. where did you get that?

damn you must be on a Dell 24" :thumbsup:

Hey, nice!  :thumbsup:  Is that just a desktop pic, or a desktop theme you can download?

Um, my desktop is too boaring to post at the moment.

Referring to me?

Well you can get the Rome icons, sounds and cursors (and an older 4:3 wallpaper) from the desktop theme I made a while ago:

http://rtw.heavengames.com/downloads/showf...php?fileid=3709

and here is the wallpaper I recently created and using now (there's actually a couple of things I want to do it but eh well):

post-10482-1159334100_thumb.jpg

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Awesome...whered you get that?

I scoured the deviantART postings and thought, "This is exactly what I want my desktop pic to be." It was the right size and the right color, so bam it was on my desktop. Here it is on deviantART if you want to see more about it.

wow brilliant pic legion. where did you get that?

Found it while digging around on deviantART. That place is a virtual treasure trove of cool artwork.

damn you must be on a Dell 24" 8)

I'm on a 37" Westinghouse monitor now, actually. The Dell 2407 was just too damn small for my poor old eyes :ermm:

isn't that dangerous?

Using a camera whilst driving? Yes, very. :)

Meh....if using auto-focus/auto-exposure and just pointing it in the general direction and clicking, no worse than drinking coffee or hunting for/changing music CD's.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

isn't that dangerous?

Using a camera whilst driving? Yes, very. :)

Meh....if using auto-focus/auto-exposure and just pointing it in the general direction and clicking, no worse than drinking coffee or hunting for/changing music CD's.

And drinking coffee of hunting for/changing music CD's while drivign is extreamly dangerous, making taking pictures with auto-focus/auto-exposure extreamly dangerous also!

YOU'RE SETTING A BAD EXAMPLE.