Post your desktop!

Bokishi

Kate...  :(

post-2035-1144117387_thumb.jpg

Who the hell is that?

:o You don't know of Kate Beckinsale?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

It's weird, but I actually think Kate Beckinsale is ugly. Not pretty, not plain, ugly. I know I am in the minority on this one, but she looks so.. british :()

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

It's weird, but I actually think Kate Beckinsale is ugly. Not pretty, not plain, ugly. I know I am in the minority on this one, but she looks so.. british ;))

:( Two unsettling posts...so close together...the horror.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Why did you post then?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Oh.

Goddamned, my connection is so dead.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:o  You don't know of Kate Beckinsale?

I know who she is, all right. I just couldn't tell with all the super-saturating bright lighting and airbrushing on that image. :p

It's weird, but I actually think Kate Beckinsale is ugly. Not pretty, not plain, ugly. I know I am in the minority on this one, but she looks so.. british :))

:blink: Two unsettling posts...so close together...the horror.

As an actress she is rubbish. (Her late father was gifted, though, and she has milked that sympathy train for all it's worth.)

As a model she IS ugly. I see women that look better in the street, every day. Still, if it gets you to work, keep it up! :huh:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I know who she is, all right. I just couldn't tell with all the super-saturating bright lighting and airbrushing on that image. :p

Like that isn't typical of every magazine. :-"

As an actress she is rubbish. (Her late father was gifted, though, and she has milked that sympathy train for all it's worth.)

As a model she IS ugly. I see women that look better in the street, every day. Still, if it gets you to work, keep it up!  :thumbsup:

I thought she was pretty decent in the Underworld movies. Nothing to write home about, but decent.

And if that's true, Meta, then I need to move to europe. Immediately.

Edited by LoneWolf16

- Everlast

Guess so... poor yankees

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

As a model she IS ugly. I see women that look better in the street, every day. Still, if it gets you to work, keep it up!  :thumbsup:

I thought she was pretty decent in the Underworld movies. Nothing to write home about, but decent.

she was appalling: my cat can act better than her in those films. (You were just drooling over her tight clothes!)

I'd tell you exactly where to go in Europe, but that sort of information is not for public domain ... :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

As a model she IS ugly. I see women that look better in the street, every day. Still, if it gets you to work, keep it up!  :-

she was appalling: my cat can act better than her in those films. (You were just drooling over her tight clothes!)

I'd tell you exactly where to go in Europe, but that sort of information is not for public domain ... :shifty:

She is a bloody awful actress. Van Hellsing anyone? :shifty:

She is a bloody awful actress. Van Hellsing anyone? :-

Yeah, it was in that movie that I realized she's ugly and talentless.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Yeah, but I think she's a cutie. She's not my favorite, no. ...But to call her ugly is just plain wrong.

On the other hand, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, isn't it? I can think of a few women I find truly beautiful in one way or another whose physical characteristics are not even pretty in the conventional sense of the word. Some women are sexy. Some women are earthy and welcoming. Some women are exotic.

Lonewolf shouldn't be pilloried just because he thinks KB is hot. Even if he were the only man who found her beautiful, which he is not, his feelings would still be just as valid.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!