Worst sounding languages?

roshan

Spanish is the most beautiful in my opinion, and curiously Spanish is related (so I understand) to Arabic. Go figure  :ermm: .

I personally do not understand universal fascination with Spanish language.

Asian languages recently became more "natural" sounding to my ears. :)

Polish is damn annoying. It sounds exactly like Russian and when I hear it, some familiar patterns are instantly triggerred in my brain, but I can't comprehend a word of what is said.

Australian accent was horrifying for the first 3 months of my exposure to it.

Yep nasal Australian is vile. Kiwis sound like they should be in sheltered accommodation.

I used to think the Scottish burr was a really nice anguage, but as soon as I heard it more often, it became revolting. Don't mind Irish, though. Brummie sounds worse than Kiwi, if that is possible.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Spanish is the most beautiful in my opinion, and curiously Spanish is related (so I understand) to Arabic. Go figure  :ermm: .

Polish is damn annoying. It sounds exactly like Russian and when I hear it, some familiar patterns are instantly triggerred in my brain, but I can't comprehend a word of what is said.

Yep nasal Australian is vile. Kiwis sound like they should be in sheltered accommodation.

I used to think the Scottish burr was a really nice anguage, but as soon as I heard it more often, it became revolting. Don't mind Irish, though. Brummie sounds worse than Kiwi, if that is possible.

I would assume you are English?

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

British by birth. English by the Grace of God, and all that jazz. :p

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Spanish is the most beautiful in my opinion, and curiously Spanish is related (so I understand) to Arabic. Go figure  :p .

I would assume you are English?

You know what they say about assumptions: you make an ass out of you and umption!

:p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

If we're using Starwars Languages... Nihilus-speak is the absolute worst. Worse than even the fishy language.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Yeah... ok so I only mentioned Klingon becuase its an actual language now with its own dictionary and real live nerds are fluent in it.

Some people need a good slap upside the head, but who am I to judge :geek:"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Yeah... ok so I only mentioned Klingon becuase its an actual language now with its own dictionary and real live nerds are fluent in it.

Some people need a good slap upside the head, but who am I to judge :-"

Can anyone speak here 'Nihilian' ? :huh:

No, but I can manage "droid".

"Deet deet? Deet."

Oh nothing, it wasn't meant as a comparison. But Orkish still stands tho :D

But written orkish rules.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Danish?? what was Danish about Nihilus?? -_-

Both the Danish and Nihilus speak as if they have a potato in their mouth? :D

Edited by Soulseeker

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

"Deet deet? Deet."

No, you've conjugated the verb 'deet' incorrectly. In this case it should be 'deet deet' instead. What you wrote makes no sense at all.

On Star Wars languages, I also hated Selkath, but maybe it sounds better underwater? It should be quieter, at least.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Har har har.

HAR HAR HAR!

Oh com'on, it wasn't *that* bad. Well, okay, maybe it was, but it was worth a try, right? <_<

"Deet deet? Deet."

No, you've conjugated the verb 'deet' incorrectly. In this case it should be 'deet deet' instead. What you wrote makes no sense at all.

Tsk. :)

Edited by Dyan

Both the Danish and Nihilus speak as if they have a potato in their mouth? :D

:)

Hey! your portuguese, you are like the last person on Earth who should be pointing fingers!!

hmph .. portuguese...

<_<

(draws a silly picture of your prophet Afonso I)

Fortune favors the bald.