Worst sounding languages?

roshan

...Some saz even, that we're from Atlantis...or even Mars  :D

Finland ?

Whats the deal with that anyway. Do the Finns not know where they came from either ? :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Before saying anything about the expressive range of the pure *sound* of the German language, please check the vocal music of: Schubert, Brahms, Berg, Wollf, Schoenberg, *WAGNER*, R.Strauss, J.S. BACH (the cantatas), Mahler et al.

"Spoken German and Russian always sounds like the speaker is angry."

Now come on: I suspect whether your idea of the sound of German is that of some vociferating Nazi animal.

I was, of course, being humourous, something you Germans apparently don't understand (again, being humorous).

Some of my best friends are German and I really do love the language. I find it mostly soft and melodious like you said and makes the tongue do lots of graceful accrobatics in the mouth when spoken.

So yeah, I was kidding.

...Some saz even, that we're from Atlantis...or even Mars  :D

Finland ?

Whats the deal with that anyway. Do the Finns not know where they came from either ? :lol:

Nomadic tribes that started going westward from Ural mountains or so.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

The only whole phrase I know in German, I can't write, but it is to answer the question "What are you doing?" To which I reply. "First I'm going to have a little drink, and then later - perhaps - I will eat one of my junior officers." Always handy.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I was, of course, being humourous, something you Germans apparently don't understand (again, being humorous).

You know, I find that to be the case as well. If any germans take aoffense at the above statement please by all means prove it wrong.

The only "born in Germany" Germans that I've met were some of the funniest people I've ever hung out with. It was perhaps a more straight faced humor than we get in the states, but they were hysterical.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Before saying anything about the expressive range of the pure *sound* of the German language, please check the vocal music of: Schubert, Brahms, Berg, Wollf, Schoenberg, *WAGNER*, R.Strauss, J.S. BACH (the cantatas), Mahler et al.

"Spoken German and Russian always sounds like the speaker is angry."

Now come on: I suspect whether your idea of the sound of German is that of some vociferating Nazi animal.

classicals :wub:

IB1OsQq.png

As for beautiful languages I like Swedish and Norwegian as I find them very musical. I also like the Italian and english with a scottish accent is awesome.

you should hear estonian man.... That is a very musical language, but hey the singing nation and all that.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me